About Air Conditioning Systems
Air conditioning systems in residential, industrial, and commercial sectors consume energy amounting to over 1 trillion kWh per year. The depletion of the ozone layer and the El Nino effect have led to a gradual rise in the global average temperature, resulting in the spring and summer seasons becoming warmer. Increased need for cooling is a fallout of the global climate change, which will heighten the demand for air conditioning systems in the coming years.
Request Sample At: http://www.researchbeam.com/global-commercial-ac-2016-2020-market
Research Beam analysts forecast the global commercial air conditioner (AC) market to grow at a CAGR of 8.98% during the period 2016-2020.
Covered in this report
The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global commercial air conditioner (AC) market for 2016-2020. To calculate the market size, the report covers market segmentation based on the product types such as unducted standard split, chillers, VRF, air handling units (AHUs), rooftops, ducted standard split, US ducted split, and others.
The market is divided into the following segments based on geography:
Enquire About Report At: http://www.researchbeam.com/global-commercial-ac-2016-2020-market/enquire-about-report
Research Beam report, Global Commercial Air Conditioner (AC) Market 2016-2020, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects over the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
• Daikin Industries
• LG Electronics
Other prominent vendors
• Blue Star
• Johnson Controls
• Mitsubishi Electric
Key questions answered in this report
• What will the market size be in 2020 and what will the growth rate be?
• What are the key market trends?
• What is driving this market?
• What are the challenges to market growth?
• Who are the key vendors in this market space?
• What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
• What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
You can request one free hour of our analyst’s time when you purchase this market report. Details are provided within the report.
Table Of Contents:
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
• Market overview
• Top-vendor offerings
PART 03: Market research methodology
• Research methodology
• Economic indicators
PART 04: Introduction
• Key market highlights
PART 05: Market landscape
• Market overview
• Market size and forecast
• Five forces analysis
PART 06: Market segmentation by product type
• Market segmentation by product type
• Commercial AC market by unducted standard split
• Commercial AC market by chillers
• Commercial AC market by VRF
• Commercial AC market by AHUs
• Commercial AC market by rooftops
• Commercial AC market by ducted standard split ACs
• Commercial AC market by US ducted split ACs
PART 07: Geographical segmentation
• Market segmentation by geography
• Commercial AC market in APAC
• Commercial AC market in EMEA
• Commercial AC market in the Americas
PART 08: Market drivers
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive,
#205, Portland, OR 97220
U.S. & Canada Toll Free: + 1-800-910-6452
International: + 1-503-894-6022
UK: + 44-845-528-1300
India: +91 20 66346070
Fax : +1 (855) 550-5975