About the Mobile Biometrics Market
Data security is a serious concern for government organizations, enterprises, and individuals. Identity badges, numeric keypads, and PINs were the most popular devices used to prevent unauthorized access to sensitive data and assets. Advances in technology led to the introduction of two-factor authentication, which allows access on the basis of hardware devices and numeric codes, but cracking these security codes was easy.
Ask For Request Sample At: http://www.researchbeam.com/global-mobile-biometrics-2016-2020-market
Rseaerch Beam analysts forecast the global mobile biometrics market to grow at a CAGR of 103.3% during the period 2016-2020.
Covered in this report
The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global mobile biometrics market for 2016-2020. To calculate the market size, the report considers the revenue generated from the sale of biometrics solutions such as application software used in mobile devices like smartphones and tablets. The revenues do not include the hardware cost such as cameras and sensors. The revenue generated from after-sales services is also not considered.
The market is divided into the following segments based on geography:
• Middle East and Africa
• High TCO
• For a full, detailed list, view our report
Enquire Aboou Report At: http://www.researchbeam.com/global-mobile-biometrics-2016-2020-market/enquire-about-report
Key questions answered in this report
• What will the market size be in 2020 and what will the growth rate be?
• What are the key market trends?
• What is driving this market?
• What are the challenges to market growth?
• Who are the key vendors in this market space?
• What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
• What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
You can request one free hour of our analyst’s time when you purchase this market report. Details are provided within the report.
Table Of Contents:
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
• Product offerings
PART 03: Market research methodology
• Research methodology
• Economic indicators
PART 04: Introduction
• Key market highlights
PART 05: Market description
• Workflow of mobile biometrics
• Advantages and disadvantages of integrating biometrics in mobile devices
• Applications of mobile biometrics
PART 06: Market landscape
• Market overview
• Market size and forecast
• Market developments and opportunities
PART 07: Emerging trends in the market
• Single sign-on
• Multimodal biometrics
• Near field communication (NFC)-based payments
PART 08: Technology life cycle analysis
PART 09: Market segmentation by application
• Global mobile biometrics market by application 2015-2020
• Global mobile biometrics market by access control
• Global mobile biometrics market by mobile payment
• Global mobile biometrics market by authentication
PART 10: Market segmentation by technology
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive,
#205, Portland, OR 97220
U.S. & Canada Toll Free: + 1-800-910-6452
International: + 1-503-894-6022
UK: + 44-845-528-1300
India: +91 20 66346070
Fax : +1 (855) 550-5975