Health and beauty segment witnessed a robust growth in sales in 2014 and the trend is expected to continue over the next five years. An increasing number of working women, urban lifestyles, and self-grooming among young consumers will influence the personal care category over the forecast period. Offline channels continue to be the preferred choice for customers, however, sales through online channel is gaining traction with increasing number of customers making online purchases.
- The health and beauty segment accounts for 4.6% of the overall retail sales in 2014
- Majority of the sales of health and beauty products are sold through offline channels including hypermarkets, supermarkets and hard-discounters.
- Sales through online channel are set to grow at a CAGR of 30.4% during 2014-2019
- An increasing number of retail outlets being set up by international as well as domestic retailers is set to drive the sales in the segment.
“Health and Beauty Retailing in Mexico – Market Summary and Forecasts” is a detailed sector report providing a comprehensive analysis of the emerging trends, forecasts and opportunities to 2019.
What else does this report offer?
- A thorough analysis of consumer trends changing economic and population factors
- Both qualitative and quantitative insights and analysis of the shifting health and beauty retail dynamics from 2009 to 2019
Reasons To Buy
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge on health and beauty sector in the Mexican retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
- Investigate current and forecast behaviour trends in health and beauty category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analyze the recommended actions to align your marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing the consumer behavior
- Understand the performance of health and beauty product sector, with insights on performance across key channels from 2009, with forecasts until 2019
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the health and beauty market
Table of contents
2 Executive Summary and Outlook
3 Market Context
4 Mexican Shoppers
5 Doing Business in Mexico
6 Retail – Product Sectors