The telecommunications market in Kenya will generate service revenue of $2.3bn in 2016. Pyramid Research expects to see overall service revenue grow at a steady rate over 2016-2021. Over the next five years, operators should seize opportunities in the fixed and mobile data segments by improving and upgrading their existing networks.
- The overall telecom service revenue in Kenya is expected to generate $2.3bn in 2016 and is estimated to grow at a gradual rate over 2016-2021.
- Mobile services are expected to dominate Kenya’s telecom market in 2016.
- The top two operators in Kenya, Safaricom and Airtel, are estimated to account for the majority of total telecom service revenue in 2016.
“Kenya: Expansion of 3G, 4G and the Continued Growth of Mobile Money Services to Drive Overall Revenue Growth” provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Kenya today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2021. It delivers deep quantitative and qualitative insight into Kenya’s telecom market, analyzing key trends, evaluating near-term opportunities and assessing risk factors, based on proprietary data from Pyramid Research’s databases. The Country
Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following:
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, number portability and more.
- In-depth sector analysis of fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice and mobile data services: a quantitative analysis of service adoption trends by network technology and by operator, as well as of average revenue per line/subscription and service revenue through the end of the forecast period.
Reasons To Buy
- Gain in-depth analysis of current strategies and future trends of the telecommunications market in Kenya, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format, to build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Understand the factors behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Kenya’s mobile communications, fixed telephony and broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares, to align product offerings and strategies to meet customer’s demand.
- Leverage the graphical information (more than 20 charts and tables in the report based on the Pyramid Research forecast products), to gain an overview of the telecom market in Kenya.
Table of contents:
Market and competitor overview
Economic, demographic and political context
Major market players
Time to Takedown Google - CSS - Hagmann and Hodges - 4/23/17 (Hour 1)
US Military Used Newborn DNA for Terrorist Profiling? (video)
Alex Jones - HD Commercial Free - Monday (4-24-17) Tommy Thommes and Tommy Robinson
Holocaust in Venezuela - US Is Next - Are You Ready?
X22Report Either This Is a Secretive Plan That Will Benefit America or Prepare for the Worst - Episode 1262b
Bundy Ranch: Judge Forced to Declare Mistrial in Bundy Ranch Protest Trial (Video)
Oh Boy: US Preparing to Evacuate 230,000 Americans From South Korea and Pence Stated Storm Clouds Are Gathering (Videos) Couragous Channel
President Trump Attacking North Korea
Hollywood Targeted Individual Stephen Shellen Shocking Plea Reverberating Globally
Benjamin Fulford Update Apr 24, 2017
Political Insider Spills Paramount Secret, “We’re at War!” The Card Has Just Been Played
Could This Be the Root Cause of Inflammation and Many Modern Diseases?
This Doctor Delivers the Best Explanation and Treatment for Alzheimer’s
Why Earth’s Winds are Changing with Tornadoes, Waterspouts & Plasma Lightning Intensifying
American Airlines flight attendant ‘whacks a mother in the head
TradCatKnight: Coronal Hole From Sun Could Put Power Grids In Danger Next Week – Produce Mass-Blackouts
Elite Rituals You Need To Know, Child Drag Queen Hour & Giraffe Baby Live
Big Changes May Be Coming To The Gas Pump Very Soon
BART Takeover Robbery: 40 to 60 Teens Swarm Train, Rob Weekend Riders
Taliban attack kills or wounds 160 Afghan soldiers at northern army base
Chili Peppers and Marijuana Calm the Gut
Store Owner’s Fight Against Robbers Caught on Camera (Video)
Mind Your Brains, You Might Be Under Attack! Have a Strong Coffee and Watch!
The Secret of Antarctica: "Astronaut Buzz Aldrin: the Timer "The End" Is Not a Joke"
Water Is Not What You Think it Is
A Very Important Announcement--- The Nature of the Battle
Eastridge Murals x ADLC
Trojan Horse - by Judge Anna von Reitz
NASA Astronaut Peggy Whitson Sets US Space Endurance Record, Speaks to President Trump
The Mystery of the 'Golden Ratio' Explained