(Before It's News)
The “Global Mobile Wallet and Payment Industry by Application, Payment Mode and Service Providers” report provides a detailed overview of the major factors impacting the global Industry with the Industry share analysis and revenues of various sub segments.
The Global Mobile Wallet and Payment technology is used for making payments or performing transactions without the involvement of cash. These are the application in the devices that stores either digital cash or the credit card or debit card information of the user.
The report aims to provide an overview of Global Mobile Wallet and Payment technology Industry with detailed Industry segmentation by application, payment mode and service providers. The Global Mobile Wallet and Payment technology Industry is anticipated to witness decent growth during the forecast period owing to the increasing adoption of smartphones and wearable devices for making mobile payments.
The objectives of this report is as follows:
- To provide overview of the Global Mobile Wallet and Payment technology Industry
- To analyze and forecast the Global Mobile Wallet and Payment technology Industry on the basis of application, payment mode, and service providers
- To provide Industry size and forecast till 2025 for overall Global Mobile Wallet and Payment technology Industry with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South America (SAM), which is later sub-segmented by respective countries
- To evaluate Industry dynamics effecting the Industry during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend
- To provide exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions
- To profiles key Global Mobile Wallet and Payment technology players influencing the Industry along with their SWOT analysis and Industry strategies
Some of the leading players in Global Mobile Wallet and Payment technology Industry are American Express, Apple Inc., AT&T Inc., Google Wallet, First Data Corp., Paypal Holdings Inc., Mastercard, Paytm Mobile Solutions Private Limited, Verizon Communications Inc. and Visa Inc.
Request Sample Copy @ http://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPTE100000231
Few Key Points from Table of Content
Global Mobile Wallet and Payment Market Revenue and Forecasts to 2025 –Application
- Application Market Forecast and Analysis
- Mobile Commerce Market
- Mobile Transfer Market
- Mobile Ticketing Market
- Mobile Coupon Market
- Mobile Micropayment Market
Global Mobile Wallet and Payment Market Revenue and Forecasts to 2025 – Service Providers
- Service Providers Market Forecast and Analysis
- OSS/BSS Solution Providers Market
- Content and Applications Aggregators Market
- Software Developers Market
- Mobile Network Operators Market
- Hardware Solution Manufacturers Aggregators Market
Global Mobile Wallet and Payment Market Revenue and Forecasts to 2025 – Geographical Analysis
- North America
- Asia Pacific (APAC)
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- South America (SAM)
Global Mobile Wallet and Payment Market, Key Company Profiles Included Key Facts, Business Description, Financial Overview, SWOT Analysis and Key Developments
- American Express
- Apple Inc.
- AT&T Inc.
- Google Wallet
- First Data Corp.
- Paypal Holdings Inc.
- Paytm Mobile Solutions Private Limited
- Verizon Communications Inc.
- Visa Inc.
Inquire about discount on this report @ http://www.theinsightpartners.com/discount/TIPTE100000231
Reason to buy
- Highlights widely used product offerings thereby allowing organizations to gain revenues by focusing majorly on select products
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the Mobile Wallet and Payment Industry, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long term strategies
- Get reliable information about the strategies manufacturers in this Industry use to drive revenue
- Gain insights into the competitive landscape, to strengthen Industry competitiveness and positioning
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging Industries
- Scrutinize in-depth global Industry trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the Industry, as well as the those hindering it
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution
- Examine the current and future impact of the five forces namely: bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitutes, threat of new entrants and degree of competition
About The Insight Partners:
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Technology, Media, and Telecommunication industries.