Cider has seen impressive growth in 2014, way ahead of other alcoholic drink categories. Domestic brands are likely to see a recovery as imports from Sweden start to fall. Somersby has been behind the growth in the mainstream segment and is expected to continue its success. Single serve glass bottles are now the main packaging type. Most cider volumes are sold in the off-premise channels, on-premise is however starting to gain shares.
View full report: http://www.ethoclereports.com/report_details/587350f9821fb109d95a452c/new-zealand-cider-market-insights-report-in-depth-analysis-of-key-companies-brands-volume-value-and-segmentation-trends-and-opportunities-in-the-cider-market
- Reckorderlig and Kopparberg are the companies that have seen the most growth.
- The mainstream segment has started to drive growth again overtaking the premium segment.
- Old Mout is being exported to the UK in order to take on Rekorderlig and Kopparberg in their most important market.
- Redwood Cider remains the leading player followed by Lion.
Get sample report: www.ethoclereports.com/sample_report/587350f9821fb109d95a452c/new-zealand-cider-market-insights-report-in-depth-analysis-of-key-companies-brands-volume-value-and-segmentation-trends-and-opportunities-in-the-cider-market
Canadean’s New Zealand Cider Market Insights 2015 Report provides a complete overview of the New Zealand cider industry structure offering a comprehensive insight into historical background trends, 2014 performance and 2015 outlook. Covering total market (on and off-premise) the report details:
- 2010-2014 actual detailed cider consumption volume data by segment, brand, brewer, packaging and distribution (on-/off-premise), with 2015 forecasts
- Top line production, import, export and consumption volume from 2004-2014 with forecasts for 2015
- Value by distribution channel 2010-2014, with 2015 forecasts
- 2013-2015 selected on- / off-premise retail prices
- Details of key cider new product launches in 2014 by company
- Data is also available in excel format
Check for discount: www.ethoclereports.com/discount_report/587350f9821fb109d95a452c/new-zealand-cider-market-insights-report-in-depth-analysis-of-key-companies-brands-volume-value-and-segmentation-trends-and-opportunities-in-the-cider-market
Reasons To Buy
- Gain in-depth understanding of the dynamics and structure of the New Zealand cider industry, from the latest competitive intelligence of both historical and forecast trends to enhance your corporate strategic planning
- Evaluate the current emerging trends and future growth opportunities in the New Zealand cider market to support your brand development and marketing initiatives
- Compare and track the performance of brands and brewers to develop a competitive advantage
- Understand volume vs value trends and identify the key growth opportunities across the super-premium, premium, mainstream and discount segments to best target profitability
- Identify how brewers can capitalise on current consumer trends and increase brand volume and profit by expanding operations into new areas such as cider
Table of contents:
Table 1: Cider Key Facts
Table 2: Top 10 Cider Brands – Volume, 2012-2014
Table 3: Top 10 International Premium and Superpremium Cider Brands – Volume, 2012-2014
Table 4: Licensed Brand Owners and Licensees
Table 5: Cider Market Valuation (Local Currency), 2013-2015F
Table 6: Taxation Base
Table 7: Historical Excise Rates of Cider
Table 8: Legal controls on Cider
Table 9: Tax Burden on Cider
Table 10: Selected Consumer Cider Prices: On-Premise, 2013-2015
Table 11: Selected Consumer Cider Prices: Off-Premise, 2013-2015
Table 12: Commercial Beverage Consumption – Liters Per Capita, 2004-2015F
Table 13: Commercial Beverage Consumption – Per Capita % Share, 2004-2015F
Table 14: Commercial Beverage Consumption – Per Capita Growth, 2005-2015F
Table 15: Commercial Beverage Consumption – Million Liters, 2004-2015F