About Tutoring Services in the US
Tutoring services in the US are a resilient segment in the country’s education market, as tutoring has long been a part of a student’s learning process. The advent of technology has only expanded the market by allowing numerous types of tutors to reach out to a wider learner base. While this has been a significant advantage to the learner, from vendors’ perspective, it has fragmented the market further. As K-12 and higher educational institutions increase their reliance on ed-tech solutions, the platform for online tutoring has strengthened. Advancements in information and communications technology have resulted in the emergence of virtual classrooms worldwide. The method of imparting education through virtual classrooms is now applied by private tutoring service providers as well. It enables access to learning content by qualified staff members, though the best aspect of this concept is that it transcends geographical boundaries.
Research Beam analysts forecast the online tutoring services market in the US to grow at a CAGR of 6.15% during the period 2016-2020.
• Rise in vendor collaboration with institutions
• For a full, detailed list, view our report
Key questions answered in this report
• What will the market size be in 2020 and what will the growth rate be?
• What are the key market trends?
• What is driving this market?
• What are the challenges to market growth?
• Who are the key vendors in this market space?
• What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
• What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Enquire About Report At: http://www.researchbeam.com/online-tutoring-services-in-the-us-2016-2020-market/enquire-about-report
You can request one free hour of our analyst’s time when you purchase this market report. Details are provided within the report.
Table Of Contents:
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
• Market overview
• Top vendor offerings
PART 03: Market research methodology
• Research methodology
• Economic indicators
PART 04: Introduction
• Key market highlights
PART 05: Market landscape
• Market overview
• Market size and forecast
• Five forces analysis
PART 06: Market segmentation by end-user
• Online tutoring services market in US by end-user
• Online tutoring services market in US by higher education institutions
• Online tutoring services market in US by K-12 schools
PART 07: Market segmentation by product
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive,
#205, Portland, OR 97220
U.S. & Canada Toll Free: + 1-800-910-6452
International: + 1-503-894-6022
UK: + 44-845-528-1300
India: +91 20 66346070
Fax : +1 (855) 550-5975