(Before It's News)
The “Global Voice over WLAN Market by Solutions, Applications and End-users” report provides a detailed overview of the major factors impacting the global market with the market share analysis and revenues of various sub segments.
Global Voice over WLAN is a method of sending voice digitally over the wireless broadband network. The technology is also referred as Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) over WLAN. A voice enabled wireless device, access point, wireless network form the essential components of this system.
The report aims to provide an overview of Global Voice over WLAN Market along with detailed segmentation of market by solution, application, end-user and five major geographical regions. Global Voice over WLAN market is expected to witness decent growth during the forecast period due to cost optimization benefits offered by the technology. Rising number of cellular phone devices also demand for cost savings on calls made.
The objectives of Global Voice over WLAN Market Report is as follows:
- To provide overview of the Global Voice over WLAN market
- To analyze and forecast the Global Voice over WLAN market on the basis of solution, application, end-user
- To provide market size and forecast till 2025 for overall Global Voice over WLAN market with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA), and South America (SAM), which are later sub-segmented across respective major countries
- To evaluate market dynamics effecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend
- To provide exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions
- To profiles key Global Voice over WLAN players influencing the market along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies
Some of the important players in Global Voice over WLAN market are Aruba Networks, Alcatel-Lucent, Cisco Systems, Inc., Ruckus Wireless Inc., and Hewlett-Packard Enterprises, Huawei technologies Ltd., Avaya Inc., Zebra technology Solutions, Dell Inc. and Aerohive networks.
Request Sample Copy @ http://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPTE100000296
Reason to buy
- Highlights widely used product offerings thereby allowing organizations to gain revenues by focusing majorly on select products
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the Voice over WLAN market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long term strategies
- Get reliable information about the strategies manufacturers in this market use to drive revenue
- Gain insights into the competitive landscape, to strengthen market competitiveness and positioning
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as the those hindering it
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution
- Examine the current and future impact of the five forces namely: bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitutes, threat of new entrants and degree of competition
Inquire about discount on this report @ http://www.theinsightpartners.com/discount/TIPTE100000296
About The Insight Partners:
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Technology, Media, and Telecommunication industries.