HTF Market Intelligence released a new research report of 92 pages on title ‘Tobacco Insights – November 2016′ with detailed analysis, forecast and strategies.
Tobacco Insights – November 2016
“Tobacco Insights – November 2016”, is a monthly report by GlobalData which provides extensive and highly detailed information on the changing production and consumption patterns affected by the recent developments related to new laws and regulations globally.
Consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the industry in order to offer data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Tobacco industry.
Request a sample report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/sample-report/262615-tobacco-insights-november-2016
Recent activities of the manufacturers operating in the industry.
Detailed company profiles, highlighting key focus product sectors with the key features & developments, segmentation, per capita trends and the brands.
- India aims to reduce tobacco consumption by 30% during the next three years; it therefore needs quickly to promote the farming of alternative crops by tobacco growers.
- The Imperial Brands subsidiary Logista raised its net profit by 21% to €132.1 million during its fiscal year 2016
- The proposed take over of RAI by BAT could allow the newly-integrated business to widen its offering to meet consumers‘ requirement for smoking alternatives to traditional tobacco products by exploiting RAI‘s expertise in the e-cigarette and vaping sector.
Reasons to buy
- Evaluate important changes in consumer behavior to identify profitable markets and areas for product innovation.
- Analyse the current and forecast market position of the brands to identify the best opportunities to exploit.
- A summary of the latest news in the Tobacco industry, providing a single-source solution to understand how the industry is changing, and what this means for brands and companies.
Make an enquiry before buying this Report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/enquiry-before-buy/262615-tobacco-insights-november-2016
Table of Contents
1 A Global Perspective
1.1 Cigarette Consumption & Production
1.1.1 Cigarette Consumption Trends, 2004-2014
1.1.2 Cigarette Production Trends, 2003-2013
1.1.3 Regional Cigarette Consumption, 2013
1.1.4 Regional Cigarette Production, 2013
1.1.5 Per Capita Consumption of Cigarettes by Country, 2004-2014
2 Global News
2.1.2 New Zealand
2.1.12 South Korea
2.1.13 Sri Lankan
2.3 Central America
2.4 North America
3 Consumer Analysis of Recent Product Development
3.1 Lucky Strike – Cigarettes – Double Click Orange Menthol
3.2 Peterson of Dublin – Pipe Tobacco – Holiday Season
3.3 Amber Leaf – Hand Rolling Tobacco – Original
3.4 Dunhill Aged – Cigar – Maduro
3.5 Davidoff – Cigar – Nicaragua Box Pressed Robusto
3.6 Davidoff – Cigar – Yamasa Petit Churchill
3.7 Larutan Drew Estate – Cigar – Larutan Dirt
3.8 Acid – Cigar – Kuba Kuba Single
3.9 Acid – Cigar – Atom Maduro Single
3.10 Gizeh – Extra Fine Cigarette Rolling Paper – Queen Size
3.11 Lucky Strike – Sigarette – Double Click Lemon Men
View Detailed Table of Content @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/reports/262615-tobacco-insights-november-2016
Buy this report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=262615
CRAIG FRANCIS (PR & Marketing Manager)
Ph: +1 (206) 317 1218