The Petrochemicals Market Analytics Global Report provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global petrochemicals market and compare it with other markets and across geographies.
Reasons to Purchase
- Outperform competitors using accurate up to date demand-side dynamics information.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecast data and the drivers and restraints on the market.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Develop strategies based on likely future developments.
- Utilise the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis.
Request for Sample: http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001208619/sample
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for petrochemicals? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? The Petrochemicals Market Analytics Global Report from Publisher answers all these questions and many more.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market within the context of the wider chemicals market, and compares it with other sectors.
- The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
- The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market and forecasting the future. Drivers and restraints looks at the external factors supporting and controlling the growth of the market.
- Market segmentations break down market into sub sectors.
- The regional and country breakdowns section gives the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers all the regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets. It draws comparisons with country populations and economies to understand the importance of the market by country and how this is changing.
- Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
- The trends and strategies section highlights the likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit this.
- The chemicals market section of the report gives context. It compares the petrochemicals market with other segments of the chemicals market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses capital expenditure, R&D spend, production and imports and exports of the chemicals market.
Inquire for Discount: http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001208619/discount
Markets covered: Ethylene, Propylene, Benzene, Xylene, Styrene, Toluene, and Cumene.
Markets compared: Petrochemicals, Plastics Materials And Resins, General Chemicals Products, Other Basic Organic Chemicals, Soap And Cleaning Compounds, Paint And Coatings, Other Basic Inorganic Chemicals, Fertilizers, Printing Ink, Pesticide And Other Agricultural Chemicals, Industrial Gases, Adhesives, Synthetic Rubber And Fibers, Synthetic Dye And Pigments.
Companies mentioned: Sinopec, Chevron Phillips Chemical, SABIC, Dow Chemical Company, BASF SE & Others.
Countries: Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Spain, Russia, UK, USA.
Regions: Asia, Americas, Europe, Middle East & Africa, Oceania.
Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, population, GDP, capex, R&D spend, imports/exports, production, (all in $ billions).
Data segmentations: country and regional splits, market share of competitors, market segments.
Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
Petrochemicals are chemicals products derived from petroleum. They are also called petroleum distillates. Some of the same chemicals compounds as petrochemicals are also obtained from other fossil fuels, such as coal or natural gas, or renewable sources such as corn or sugar cane but, but these are not included in the petrochemicals industry.
Petrochemicals was the largest segment in the chemicals sector with a XX% share of the global market. (The USA, China, the Middle East and Europe were the largest producers of petrochemicals, accounting for XX%, XX%, XX% and XX% of production respectively). Petrochemicals cover ethylene, propylene, and butylene made from refined petroleum and hydro carbons. Ethylene is the most widely used chemical compound, used in creating polyethylene films and as a plant hormone.
Asia was the largest geographic market in the petrochemicals market in 2015, accounting for $XX billion or XX% of the global market. Asia is the largest market because of its robust manufacturing Industry, a major user of petrochemicals, in China and India. Europe was the second largest geographic market, accounting for $XX billion or XX% of the global market. The Americas was the third largest geographic market, accounting for $XX billion or XX% of the global market.
Global per capita petrochemicals consumption grew from $XX in 2011 to $XX in 2015 at a CAGR of XX% and is expected to grow to $XX in 2019 at a CAGR XX%. Per capita consumption is increasing because of increased demand for polyethylene, polypropylene and ethylene in industries such as the automotive, industrial manufacturing and packaging industries.
Petrochemical companies are increasingly using automation and instrumentation solutions to control the production process more effectively. Automation instruments include control valves, temperature transmitters, level transmitters, flow transmitters and pressure transmitters that help to improve an organizations operational efficiency. For example, Siemens process instrumentation and gas analytics solutions increases productivity and efficiency during plant operations.
ReportsWeb.com is a one stop shop of market research reports and solutions to various companies across the globe. We help our clients in their decision support system by helping them choose most relevant and cost effective research reports and solutions from various publishers.
Email Id: email@example.com