The Global Powder Metallurgy market accounted for $7,396 million and is projected to register a CAGR of 7.7% to reach $13,432 million by 2022. Growth in the automobile industry and cost effectiveness of the technology are the primary driving factors for the powder metallurgy market globally. Powder metallurgy is used in diverse applications. Powder metallurgy is utilized in processing of powdered feedstock which is a vital input which goes into manufacturing of different components. Due to its numerous uses in industries, the demand for powder metallurgy is growing at a rapid pace.
The automotive sector is the major market for Sinter/Press structural Powder Metallurgy parts. Globally, the automotive sector acquires highest market share of 80% of all Powder Metallurgy structural components. Most of the components nearly around 75% are utilized for transmissions and engines. Due to cost saving and weight reduction factors the use of titanium Powder Metallurgy in the airframe sector is increasing rapidly.
Some of the key players in the market include
Acupowder International, Borgwarner Inc, Chicago Powder Metal Products, Dorst Technologies, Hoeganaes Corp, OBE GMBH, GKN PLC, Hitachi Chemical Company Ltd., Hoganas AB, Fine Sinter Company Ltd., Sumitomo Electric Company Ltd. and Sandvik AB.
• Electrical & Electronics
• North America
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia
• Rest of the World
o Latin America
o Middle East
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Contact Us: Sales@Wiseguyreports.Com Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US) Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)