(Before It's News)
The daily bulletin of the Holy See’s Press Office for today
includes news that the Holy Father has nominated several new Members of the Congregation for Divine Worship and the Discipline of the Sacraments, among them:
- Domenico Sorrentino, the Archbishop of Assisi‑Nocera Umbra‑Gualdo Tadino, who served as Secretary of said Congregation from August of 2003 until November 2005
- Piero Marini, titular Archbishop of Martirano and President of the Pontifical Commitee for International Eucharistic Congresses, also formerly the Papal Master of Ceremonies
- Arthur Joseph Serratelli, Bishop of Paterson, New Jersey
- Alan Stephen Hopes, Bishop of East Anglia, U.K.
- Charles Morerod, Bishop of Lausanne, Genève and Fribourg in Switzerland.