Global Learning Management System Market is expected to grow from $4.27 billion in 2015 to $17.08 billion by 2022 at a CAGR of 21.9%. The factors that are favoring the market growth are growing adoption of digital learning, improved collaboration between trainers and learners. Additionally, learning management system provides flexible and continuous learning platform for self-improvement. However, technical hurdle in LMS implementation, restricted customization feasibility options for end users are hindering the market growth.
The corporate sector is the major market segment during the forecasted period. The increasing demand for cost-efficient training solutions among enterprises is a considerable factor that results in this segment’s notable market share of more than 65% by 2020. North America and Europe are projected to be the leading markets in terms of market size, during the forecast period.
Some of the key players in global learning Management System market include Automatic Data Processing Inc, Blackboard Inc, Cornerstone OnDemand, Inc, Desire2Learn Inc, eCollege, Edmodo, GlobalScholar, IBM Corporation, Instructure, Jenzabar, Mcgraw-Hill Companies, Moodle, Netdimensions Ltd, Oracle, Pearson Plc, Saba Software, SAP AG, Sumtotal Systems, Sungard and Xerox Corporation.
Request For Sample Report: http://www.bigmarketresearch.com/request-sample/620146
• Communication and Collaboration
• Content Management
• Learner Management
• Performance Management
• Talent Management
• Virtual Instructor Training
• Distance Learning
• Technology Training
Deployment Types Covered:
• On Premises
Ask For Discount on Report: http://www.bigmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/620146
User Types Covered:
o Small and Medium Enterprises
o Large Enterprise
o Higher Education
• Accreditation Providers
• Authoring Tool Providers
• Colocation Services
• Content Delivery Networks
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
With the arsenal of different search reports, we help you here to look and buy research reports that will be helpful to you and your organization. Our research reports have the capability and authenticity to support your organization for growth and consistency.
With the window of opportunity getting open and shut at a speed of light, it has become very important to survive in the market and only the fittest and competent enough can do so. So, we try and provide with latest changes in the market that can suit your needs and help you take decision accordingly.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive,
#205, Portland, OR 97220
Direct :+ 1-503-894-6022
Toll Free : + 1-800-910-6452