“Global Planned Oil and Gas Pipelines Industry Outlook to 2020 – Capacity and Capital Expenditure Forecasts with Details of All Planned Pipelines” is a comprehensive report on major, trunk oil and gas planned pipelines industry in the world. The report provides planned pipeline details such as pipeline/pipeline system name, operator name, start year, start point, end point, length, capacity and diameter for all major, trunk crude oil, petroleum products and natural gas pipelines across the world by country and by region. The report also provides capital expenditure outlook at global as well as regional level by year and by key countries for planned oil and gas pipelines till 2020. The report also provides key country comparisons within a region and regional comparisons, based on contribution to total pipeline length (regional/global). Planned or proposed (new build) pipeline projects, as announced by various companies, have also been included in this report. Further the report also offers recent developments as well as latest tenders and contracts at regional level.
For more information at http://www.reportsweb.com/global-planned-oil-and-gas-pipelines-industry-outlook-to-2020 .
- Updated information on all planned crude oil, petroleum products and natural gas pipelines in the world
- Provides key details such as operator name, start year, start point, end point, location, length, diameter and capacity for all planned crude oil, petroleum products and natural gas pipelines to 2020
- Provides capital expenditure outlook at global as well as regional level by year and by key countries for planned oil and gas pipelines till 2020
- Latest developments and contracts related to oil and gas pipeline industry at the regional level
Request Sample Copy: http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001298849/sample .
Reasons to buy
- Obtain the most up to date information available on all key planned transmission pipelines across the world
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong pipeline data
- Assess your competitor’s pipeline network and its capacity
- Develop strategies based on the latest developments in the industry
- Information on latest tenders and contracts in the industry
Make an enquiry: http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001298849/buying .