Visitors Now:
Total Visits:
Total Stories:
Profile image
Story Views

Now:
Last Hour:
Last 24 Hours:
Total:

57% of Scots would prefer to be outside EU and maintain border-free trade with rest of UK

Thursday, November 24, 2016 2:26
% of readers think this story is Fact. Add your two cents.

(Before It's News)

Poll: 57% of Scots would prefer to be outside EU and maintain border-free trade with rest of UK

imgres

A BMG poll for The Herald found that 43% of Scots would accept Scotland remaining inside the EU if this meant a ‘hard’ border with the rest of the UK. However, 57% would prefer Scotland to be outside the EU if that meant it could retain free trade and open borders with England, Wales and Northern Ireland.

Source: The Herald

Facebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedinmail

Report abuse

Comments

Your Comments
Question   Razz  Sad   Evil  Exclaim  Smile  Redface  Biggrin  Surprised  Eek   Confused   Cool  LOL   Mad   Twisted  Rolleyes   Wink  Idea  Arrow  Neutral  Cry   Mr. Green

Top Stories
Recent Stories

Register

Newsletter

Email this story
Email this story

If you really want to ban this commenter, please write down the reason:

If you really want to disable all recommended stories, click on OK button. After that, you will be redirect to your options page.