Super League In-Depth Analysis: Deutsche Bank Wealth Management 2016 Market
Following the appointment of new CEO John Cryan, Deutsche Bank announced a fundamental restructure of its business units and management in October 2015, which came into effect in January 2016. Now the bank’s wealth management division sits within the Private, Wealth and Commercial Clients (PWandCC) division, which is one of four main business segments. Despite the profitability issues at group level thanks to a host of problems – including a fundamentally unprofitable investment bank, weak capitalization, steep restructuring costs, and a litany of litigation woes – the bank’s wealth business has been profitable, albeit weakened.
Browse more detail information about Deutsche Bank Wealth Management 2016 Market:
Key Players in Super League In-Depth Analysis: Deutsche Bank Wealth Management 2016
Get a PDF Sample of Deutsche Bank Wealth Management 2016 Market:
Key Findings of Deutsche Bank Wealth Management 2016 Market:
- As of January 2016, Deutsche Bank’s wealth management division sits within the PWandCC division, which is one of four main business segments. Prior to this, the bank’s wealth unit was part of its asset management division.
- In September 2016 Deutsche Bank and Raymond James finalized the sale of the former’s US private client services unit, which employs roughly 200 advisors managing $50bn in client assets.
- The bank has wealth operations in 26 countries. However, as part of its 2020 strategy the bank will close onshore operations in Australia, having already closed local presences in Mexico, Chile, Norway, and Finland.
- Deutsche Bank operates 37 locations that offer wealth management services across Germany. The majority of its offices are situated in North Rhine Westphalia – Germany’s most populous state.
- The Libor scandal and ongoing investigations into mirror trades in the US continue to have a negative effect on the bank’s brand and image. The $14bn fine demanded by the US Department of Justice will cause significant financial difficulties, already indicated by the steep fall in bank shares.
Purchase a Copy of this Report @ http://www.absolutereports.com/purchase/10395918
Synopsis of Deutsche Bank Wealth Management 2016 Market:
Verdict Financial’s “Super League In-Depth Analysis: Deutsche Bank Wealth Management 2016” competitor profile is a comprehensive analysis of Deutsche Bank’s wealth management operations. It offers insight into the company’s strategy, financial results, and marketing activities. It also covers recent merger and acquisition (MandA) activity, customer targeting, and product innovation.
Insight into Deutsche Bank’s growth strategy.
- Overview of the firm’s organizational structure.
- Clear presentation of its geographical coverage and expansion strategy, including MandA activity.
- Analysis of the firm’s financial performance, including comparison with other global wealth managers.
- Examination of key target client groups.
- Analysis of Deutsche Bank’s product and service proposition and how it is unique compared to those of its competitors.
- Review of Deutsche Bank’s marketing and social media activities.
Need more details about this Report, ask our expert @
Reasons to Buy Deutsche Bank Wealth Management 2016 Market:
- Examine the financial performance and key ratios for Deutsche Bank and benchmark this competitor against other global wealth managers.
- Explore Deutsche Bank’s recent MandA and growth strategies and their impacts on its AUM growth and financial performance.
- Understand Deutsche Bank’s client targeting strategies and examine whether these have been successful.
- Learn more about Deutsche Bank’s marketing strategy, social media presence, and digital innovations.
Get Discount on Deutsche Bank Wealth Management 2016 Market:
About Absolute Report:
Absolute Reports is an upscale platform to help key personnel in the business world in strategizing and taking visionary decisions based on facts and figures derived from in-depth market research. We are one of the top report resellers in the market dedicated towards bringing you an ingenious concoction of data parameters.