Retail Banking Country Snapshot: Germany 2016
Local and co-operative banks, such as the Sparkassen and Volksbanken Raiffeisenbanken, dominate the retail banking market in Germany, with private commercial banks having a much smaller presence. Consumers strongly favor providers with good reputations, and personal recommendations are particularly important to younger age groups. Branches remain the most used acquisition channel across all products, although satisfaction levels for ongoing interactions are higher for digital than human channels.
Browse more detail information about German Retail Financial Services Market:
Key Players in Retail Banking Country Snapshot: Germany 2016
Get a PDF Sample of German Retail Financial Services Market:
Key Findings of German Retail Financial Services Market:
- The Sparkassen, or savings banks, are the leading providers of Retail Financial Services to German consumers. 40% of consumers used online as their main acquisition channel during 2013-16 compared to just 23% during 2010-12. With the exception of Deutsche Bank, the largest current account providers all have positive Net Promoter Score ratings.
- Among post-family consumers, branch location and reputation are by far the most important factors for choosing a savings provider, cited by 65% and 70% respectively.
- However, these factors are of less relative importance to pre- and younger family consumers, who instead give the greatest weighting to personal recommendations.
70% of mortgages are arranged directly with the lender, although results indicate that direct arrangement has declined over time, from around 80% of cases pre-2007 to 60% during 2013-16.
- Results suggest that branches are used as the main arrangement channel in around two thirds of cases, with online used in around one in five instances.
Purchase a Copy of this Report @ http://www.absolutereports.com/purchase/10375884
Synopsis of German Retail Financial Services Market:
Verdict Financial’s “Retail Banking Country Snapshot: Germany 2016” reviews the retail banking sector in Germany, with a particular focus on the current account, savings, mortgage, and personal loans markets. It includes both market-level data and insight from our global Retail Banking Insight Survey.
Need more details about this Report, ask our expert @
The Report Offers insight into:
- How consumers in Germany take out and use their financial products, and how this has changed in recent years.
- Which providers dominate the current account, savings, mortgage, and loan markets, and what factors persuaded their customers to choose them.
- The extent to which consumers are using online and mobile channels to research, take out, and use their financial products.
Reasons to Buy German Retail Financial Services Market:
- Future proof your strategy with market sizing, forecasts, and analysis of key developments currently affecting the UK retail banking sector.
- Target consumers with inside knowledge of their true behaviours and attitudes, with detailed analysis from our proprietary insight.
- Learn about the impact that new entrants and distribution channels will have on the market.
Get Discount on of German Retail Financial Services Market:
About Absolute Report:
Absolute Reports is an upscale platform to help key personnel in the business world in strategizing and taking visionary decisions based on facts and figures derived from in-depth market research. We are one of the top report resellers in the market dedicated towards bringing you an ingenious concoction of data parameters.