Wealth Management Super League 2016; Comparing The Performance of the World’s Leading Wealth Managers
At the end of 2015, Client assets booked with the world’s 25 leading private wealth managers grew by 0.9%. The top three rankings remained unchanged, with Switzerland’s UBS leading the way, followed by the US players Bank of America (BoA) Merrill Lynch and Morgan Stanley. Although industry-wide growth was much weaker than a year ago, pushed down by challenging market conditions and exchange rate fluctuations, most competitors maintained positive new money flows. Looking forward, however, 2016 results will reveal whether HNW investors are indeed again ready to trust the biggest players with their money. This will have a significant influence on wealth managers’ financial performance, as they struggle with decreasing margins and growing regulatory and restructuring costs.
Browse more detail information about Wealth Management Super League 2016:
Key Players in Wealth Management Super League 2016; Comparing the performance of the world’s leading wealth managers
Get a PDF Sample of Wealth Management Super League 2016:
Key Findings of Wealth Management Super League 2016
- Combined private clients’ assets under management (AUM) held with Super League wealth managers stood at $8.6tn in 2015. More than half of these assets were booked with the largest four players.
- Net inflows in the Super League remained strong in 2015, although they decreased for the first time since 2012.
- Only half of the top wealth managers succeeded in growing their profits in 2015, though the vast majority stayed in the black.
- Growing costs and contracting margins remain the challenge for all major players, as the average cost/revenue ratio of the largest 25 wealth managers stood at an all-time high in 2015.
Purchase a Copy of this Report @ http://www.absolutereports.com/purchase/10375885
Synopsis of Wealth Management Super League 2016:
Verdict Financial’s “Wealth Management Super League 2016” benchmarks the world’s leading wealth managers by managed client assets and financial performance. The report covers the 25 most prominent institutions, including standalone private banks and wealth managers, as well as competitors that are part of larger universal financial groups.
Reasons to Buy Wealth Management Super League 2016:
- Benchmark your AUM and financial performance against the biggest players in the industry.
- Understand the challenges in growing client assets in different geographies.
- Learn about your competitors’ strategies related to expanding client books.
- Find out how profitable the wealth management business is.
- Identify the industry’s best practices in managing operating costs and boosting revenues.
- Discover how wealth managers’ MandA activity affects their financial performance.
Need more details about this Report, ask our expert @
List of Figures, Tables and Charts Available in Wealth Management Super League 2016; Comparing the performance of the world’s leading wealth managers
Get Discount on Wealth Management Super League 2016:
About Absolute Report:
Absolute Reports is an upscale platform to help key personnel in the business world in strategizing and taking visionary decisions based on facts and figures derived from in-depth market research. We are one of the top report resellers in the market dedicated towards bringing you an ingenious concoction of data parameters.