The Global Dairy products market is estimated to grow at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 5.3% between 2015 and 2022. Increasing population, rising demand for dairy products from developing countries and improvement in operational efficiency are some of the major factors favoring the market. Moreover, increasing consumption coupled with better margins in VADPs, growth in application sectors and increasing concerns towards healthy lifestyle are propelling this market growth. However, growing number of disposal incomes and increasing shares of VADPs in overall dairy products augurs the market growth. Emerging economies due to changing consumer dietary patterns will offer significant growth opportunities. The challenges faced by the market are traditional supply chain channels. The increase in demand from developing countries provides a massive opportunity for the existing players and new entrants.
By product type, ice cream segment is the fastest growing market during the forecast period. Asia Pacific dominated the global dairy products market. Mainly the growth in milk consumption has been mostly driven by the developing countries. Moreover, increasing demand for dairy products is primarily attributed in emerging countries such as China and India, wherein a huge quantity of milk is sold in unorganized sector.
Some of the key players in this market include Dean Foods, China Mengniu Dairy, Bongrain, Amul, Nestlé, Lactalis Group, Dairy Farms of America, Danone, Kraft Foods, Fonterra, Groupe Lactalis, Friesland Campina, Arla Foods, Saputo and Yili Group.
Product Type Covered:
Request for Sample @ http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001390829/sample
-Bakery & Confectionery
-Rest of Europe
-Rest of Asia Pacific
-Rest of the World
Inquire for Discount @ http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001390829/discount
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
ReportsWeb is a one stop shop of market research reports and solutions to various companies across the globe. We help our clients in their decision support system by helping them choose most relevant and cost effective research reports and solutions from various publishers.
Call: +1-646- 491-9876