|Last 24 Hours:|
Egg Fried Maggi Recipe
Monday, October 17, 2016 0:51
% of readers think this story is Fact. Add your two cents.
(Before It's News)
Egg Fried Maggi
- Boil a cake of Maggi noodles in enough water (Without adding the Tastemaker), add a teaspoon of butter while doing so. Drain out the remaining water.
- Chop an onion, tomato and some green chillies.
- Boil some peas separately.
- Fry the onion, tomato, chillies and peas in a pan.
- Scramble 2 eggs in a separate pan.
- Heat some oil in a pan, add salt, chilli powder and Tastemaker.
- Add the boiled maggi when the oil has heated up. Fry for sometime. Then add the fried vegetables and scrambled eggs. Stir and add some Vinegar, Soya Sauce and Tomato Ketchup.
- Additionally, you can also add some cheese.
- Take it off the flame and garnish with coriander leaves.