The Global Alcoholic Beverages Market is accounted at $1,237.4 billion and is expected to reach $1,547.2 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 3.2% from 2015 to 2022. Increasing population and increasing disposal income are the factors that are favoring the market growth. The increasing demand for alcoholic beverages in developing countries is a key driving factor for alcoholic beverages market. The high competitive rivalry among major players, increasing raw material prices, government regulations and availability of substitutes are the factors hampering the market growth.
Among all the products, beer generates the maximum revenue followed by spirit and wine. These tw- (spirit and wine) industries are witnessing steady growth over the last few years. The alcoholic beverages market is dominated by large players namely Anheuser Busch-inBev, Miller Coors, Olvi PLC, Heineken Holding PLC etc. The global alcoholic beverages market is dominated by North America and Europe. Asia Pacific region is expected to witness high growth rate due to top players in the market focusing on emerging countries such as China and India.
Some of the significant market players include Miller Coors, SABMiller Plc, Beijing Yanjing Brewery Company Limited, Anheuser Busch-inBev, Diage- PLC, Heineken Holding PLC, Olvi PLC, Grup- Modelo, Carlsberg A/S, Tsingta- Brewery Company Limited, and Kirin Holding Company Limited.
- Flavoured Alcoholic Beverages
- Sparkling Wines
Distribution Channels Covered:
Request for Sample @ http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001153344/sample
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
- Middle East
- South Africa
Inquire for Discount @ http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001153344/discount
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
ReportsWeb is a one stop shop of market research reports and solutions to various companies across the globe. We help our clients in their decision support system by helping them choose most relevant and cost effective research reports and solutions from various publishers.
Call: +1-646- 491-9876