According to Publisher, the Global Nutraceuticals Market is accounted for $183.8 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $295.0 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 6.9% during the forecast period. Some of the key drivers of the market growth are increasing Healthcare costs and rising demand for Nutritional diets in developed nations. However ingredients and raw material contamination, low awareness among the geriatric population and unclear regulatory guidelines are hampering the market.
Functional food commanded the market with around 30% of the market share owing to increased demand for these foods especially in developed nations. North America is expected to command the global market in terms of demand over the forecast period owing to rising consumption of dietary supplements and booming food and beverages market in U.S. Asia Pacific is expected to grow at a faster pace owing to the high income levels of consumers, rising awareness and extensive preference for herbal products in the region. In Europe, U.K. and Spain have emerged as the major test markets for new products.
For more information about this report: http://www.reportsweb.com/nutraceuticals-global-market-outlook-2016-2022
-Beauty and Anti Aging
-Sports and Energy
Product Types Covered:
-Fruit & Vegetable Juices and Drinks
-Dairy & Dairy Alternative Drinks
-Other Functional Beverages
-Vitamins & Minerals
-Proteins & Peptides
-Other Dietary Supplements
-Branded Ionized Salt
-Probiotics Fortified Food
-Branded Wheat Flour
-Omega Fatty Acid Fortified Food
-Other Functional Foods
-Personal Care and Pharmaceutical
Ingredients Types Covered:
-Omega 3 & Structured Lipids
-Phytochemicals and Plant Extracts
-Fibers and Speciality Carbohydrates
-Rest of Europe
-Rest of Asia Pacific
-Rest of the World
Request Sample Copy at http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001390853/sample
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
10.1 Bayer Healthcare AG
10.3 E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company
10.4 Cargill Inc.
10.5 PepsiCo Inc.
10.6 Nestle S.A.
10.7 Royal DSM N.V.
10.8 Johnson & Johnson
10.9 General Mills, Inc.
10.10 Arla Foods
10.11 Omega Proten Corp.
10.12 Arista Industries
10.14 Dean Foods
10.15 Croda International
10.16 Parry Nutraceuticals
10.17 Martek Biosciences Corp
10.18 Herbal Life
10.19 Nordic Naturals
10.20 Archer Daniels Midland (ADM)
10.22 Groupe Danone S.A.
10.23 Aland (Jiangsu) Nutraceutical Co., Ltd.
Inquire before Buying at http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001390853/buying