(Before It's News)
Ken Research has announced its distribution on, “Consumer and Market Insights: Ice Cream in Sweden” details market dynamics, including market size, value and volume demand, major industry trends and developments, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
The report contains overall market value and volume data with proper growth analysis for the future years for Artisanal Ice Cream, Impulse Ice Cream-Single Serve, and Take-Home and Bulk Ice Cream with inputs on individual segment share within each category and changes in the market share forecast for 2015-2020. It as well offers consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. It well identifies the packaging material data for Flexible Packaging, Paper & Board and Rigid Plastics; and containers data for: Sachet, Tub and Box.
It helps the users in identification of high potential categories and explores further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis and also aids them to gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis for planning an effective market positioning.
Existing and new players who use the report are able to well analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities.
- Magnum is seen as one of the leading players in the country from the time it has been introduced. It is the leading brand in both ‘Impulse Ice Cream-Single Serve’ and ‘Take-Home and Bulk Ice Cream’ categories in Sweden.
- Unilever Sverige has continued to lead the ice cream market in 2016 with a 43% value share and has shared a dominant position in impulse ice cream with a 70% share, while in take-home ice cream it has held 32%.
- Sia Glass has been ranked second in ice cream market with a 14% value share derived from a strong position in bulk dairy ice cream, in which also it ranked second with a 21% share behind Unilever with 32%.
- The ‘Take-Home and Bulk Ice Cream’ category has continued to be the largest in the Off-trade volume consumption in the Swedish Ice Cream market.
- The most commonly used closure type in the Swedish Ice Cream market is prize off since Swedish consumers prefer opting value for money products in the Ice Cream market.
- Flexible Packaging has persisted to be the majorly used packaging material in the Swedish Ice Cream market from the very beginning of the market. It is this packing only usually which assures the already alert consumers of the quality of the product they are buying.
- The Swedish Ice Cream market is expected to record higher growth in Off-trade sales than On-trade sales in future till 2020 and cumulatively; The Ice Cream market in Sweden is forecasted to prosper at a CAGR of 1.1% in volume terms in the future.
- The Artisanal ice Cream category is projected to earn a good market share in the years to proceed. The market as a whole is expected to register huge profits year after year.
Topics Covered in the Report
- Sweden Ice cream market research report
- Ice Cream consumption Sweden
- Sweden Dairy products market research
- Ice Cream market future outlook Sweden
- Ice cream market players Sweden
- Sweden Ice cream market share
- Sweden Ice cream market growth
- Sweden Ice cream market trends
- Sweden Ice cream market future
- Sweden Ice cream market analysis
- Sweden Ice cream market Research
- Sweden Ice cream market
For more coverage click on the link below:
Head Marketing & Communications