(Before It's News)
Ken Research has announced recent publication titled, “Consumer and Market Insights: Wine market in Poland” which provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares. The report well assesses the overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020 and offers value and growth analysis for Fortified Wine, Sparkling Wine and Still Wine with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in the market share forecast for 2015-2020.
It classifies the percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food & Drinks Specialists and others in 2015. The report helps to gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning and a proper access to the key and most influential consumer trends that drive wine products consumption including how they influence consumer behavior in the market which helps determine the best audiences to target.
It identifies high potential categories and explores further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis as well as list the reviews and recommendations on how the market will shape up from 2015-2020.
- Poland has one of the least developed wine markets in Europe. However, stimulated by economic growth, wine sales are booming further generating opportunities for many different suppliers, also including suppliers in developing countries, as long as the products are not too trendy.
- The growth in the demand for novel varieties of Wine in the country having innovative flavors has been registered due to high income of the Polish consumers, backed by a strong economy. Further, an increase in e-commerce is projected to speed up the online Wine sales in Poland.
- The factor driving growth was the rising knowledge amongst domestic consumers about wine culture, which made them more inclined to purchase wine on different occasions.
- Retailers played an important role in the popularization of wine, paying attention to proper display and clear information about particular brands and types of wine, their origin, storage and consumption and ultimately succeeded to ameliorate the market.
- Polish consumers look up for wine products with simple and clear information on the packaging and Stopper is the commonly consumed closure type in the Poland’s Wine market.
- Wine products are forecasted to replace the traditional vodka, because of its health benefits and sophisticated image.
- The Poland Wine market is expected to record great development in value as well as volume terms during 2015-2020.
- The Still Wine category accounted for the highest volume share in 2015, whereas Fortified Wine category is forecasted to be the fastest growing during 2015-2020. Overall the Wine market in Poland is seen growing at a CAGR of 8.9% during 2015-2020.
- Sales of wine in Poland are predicted to further develop, with a moderate total volume CAGR of 3% in the forecast period and rising consumption is expected to be attributable to the ameliorating financial situation of Polish consumers and the rising wine culture.
For more coverage click on the link below:
Head Marketing & Communications