goldcore.com / By Mark O’Byrne / March 16, 2017
– Gold up 1.8%, silver up 2.6% – Fed signals slow rate rises
– Dollar sells off as Fed raises 0.25% to target range of 0.75 percent to 1 percent on inflation outlook and “ebullient” stocks
– Gold’s biggest 1 day percentage gain since September 2016
– Fed raises rates for only the third time since crisis
– Fade out Fed “jibber jabber” and focus on still ultra low rates (see chart)
– Rising rates bullish for gold as seen in 1970s and 2003 to 2007 (see table)
– Silver rose 26% in 2003, 14% in 2004, 29% in 2005 and 46.6% in 2006
– Raise is too little, too late … Dovish Fed creating asset bubbles
– Dutch pro EU government have marginal win and populist Wilders does not see gains expected
– Pro-EU Dijsselbloem PvdA party likely biggest losers – risking his position as head of Eurogroup of Euro zone’s finance ministers
– Europeans will continue to reject increasingly undemocratic federal EU super state and risk of contagion remains high
– Geopolitical risk in form of Brexit talks and French elections seeing safe haven demand in UK, France and other EU countries
Gold rallied 1.8 percent yesterday as the U.S. Federal Reserve raised interest rates by an expected 25 basis points for the second time in three months.
Spot gold maintained those gains and moved as high as $1,228/oz overnight in Asia and gold has consolidated on those gains in European trading.
Gold had its biggest one-day jump since September. The Fed said in its policy statement that further hikes would only be “gradual,” with officials sticking to their outlook for two more rate hikes this year and three more in 2018.
The post Gold Up 1.8%, Silver Up 2.6% After Dovish Fed Signals Slow Rate Rises appeared first on Silver For The People.
Trump Feel Good Financial Narrative Crumbling - Greg Hunter, Craig Hemke Video
Trump Gives Mexico Extraordinary Refugee Surprise
X22Report Central Bankers Tricks Are Now Being Used Against Them to Bring the Economy Down - Episode 1263a
The End of YouTube: The Apocalypse With "We Are Change" _Tim Pool
Three Events Collide On April 26th—Two Drills and An Emergency Trump Meeting—What’s Up?
Ryan, McConnell to Trump: "You f***ed Up, You Trusted Us"
103,000 Entitled Muslims in Michigan Just Woke up to Nasty Surprise From Pissed Off Citizens
FBI Reopens Hillary Clinton Investigation
This Could Save Your Job, House and Children - Emergency Call to Action
This Doctor Delivers the Best Explanation and Treatment for Alzheimer’s
Next One Out? Sean Hannity Under Attack as Fox News Continues its War Against Conservatives
Why Earth’s Winds are Changing with Tornadoes, Waterspouts & Plasma Lightning Intensifying
Elite Rituals You Need To Know, Child Drag Queen Hour & Giraffe Baby Live
BART Takeover Robbery: 40 to 60 Teens Swarm Train, Rob Weekend Riders
Iran's Nuclear Weapons Program: On Course, Underground, Uninspected
An Angry Canada Responds To Trump’s Lumber Tariff… And What It Means For The Economy
“Mother Earth will swallow you, lay your body down”
As Their 70th Anniversary Of Being Regathered Approaches, Is The LORD Preparing To Visit Israel?
UFO - Corpuscular Ship..24.April.2017 (Video)
Chilling Ghost Apparition Caught on Tape
Curcumin outperforms anti-inflammatory drug for rheumatoid arthritis relief
The 3 Best Major OOC Sports Moments of last 5 years for Florida State, Boston College, and Notre Dame
It’s Trump That Has the Real “PizzaGate” Problem
Tuesday Night Acoustic Guitar Excellence: Trevor Gordon Hall, "Midnight and Raining"
French Mayor Fined for ‘Too Many Muslim Children’ Comment
What Angels Need
Group of Gorillas Approach Man in Ugandan Forest
Trump Comparisons to Ronald Reagan Aren’t Always a Good Thing