Alzheimer’s Disease (AD) is an irreversible, progressive neurodegenerative disease, characterized by cognitive impairment, memory loss and functional decline. Symptoms typically begin to first appear in patients in their mid-sixties, with symptoms appearing in varying stages. The pathological features of AD comprise histopathological changes within the brain.
Browse more detail information about Alzheimer’s Disease Therapeutics Markets to 2021:
Mild Cognitive Impairment (MCI) is a heterogeneous condition between normal cognition and dementia, whereby cognitive changes in mental abilities, such as memory or thinking, are affected. Almost all cases of AD begin with MCI, but it should be noted that not all patients with MCI go on to develop AD.
Get a PDF Sample of Alzheimer’s Disease Therapeutics Markets to 2021:
Scope of Alzheimer’s Disease Therapeutics Markets to 2021:
The AD market has a lack of therapeutic options.
- Which classes of drug dominate the market?
- What newly approved therapies have entered the market?
- How do the leading marketed therapies compare clinically?
- How will the new therapies be positioned in the treatment of AD?
- How have selected late-stage pipeline therapies performed in clinical trials?
The pipeline contains a range of molecule types and molecular targets, including those that are well established in AD, and novel, first-in-class therapies.
- Which molecular targets appear most frequently in the pipeline?
AD clinical trials have an overall attrition rate of 94%.
- What are the failure rates for individual Phases of clinical development?
- How do AD clinical trial characteristics, including failure rate, duration, and size compare against respiratory and industry averages?
The AD market is forecast to rise from a value of $5.2 billion in 2014 to $11.3 billion in 2021, at a CAGR of 11.8% across the eight major markets assessed.
- How much of a role will disease prevalence and new product approvals play in market growth?
- Will generic competition have a significant impact on the market over the forecast period?
There have been 170 licensing deals and 104 co-development deals pertaining to AD products since 2006.
- Which territories show the most deal activity?
- What were the trends in deal completion by product stage of development?
- What were the conditions of the key licensing or co-development deals to take place in AD?
Reasons to buy Alzheimer’s Disease Therapeutics Markets to 2021:
This report will allow you to –
- Understand the current clinical and commercial landscape through a comprehensive study of disease pathogenesis, diagnosis, prognosis, and the current treatment algorithm used in AD.
- Assess the safety and efficacy of current treatment options, with extensive product profiles on prominent marketed therapies, and a heatmap directly comparing safety and efficacy data.
- Analyze the AD pipeline and stratify by stage of development, molecule type, and molecular target. The most promising late-stage therapies are profiled and assessed in terms of clinical performance and competitiveness, alongside a single-product forecast.
- Predict growth in market size in eight major markets, with in-depth market forecasting from 2014 to 2021. The forecasts will provide an understanding of how epidemiology trends, new drug entries, and patent expirations will influence market value.
- Identify commercial opportunities in the AD deals landscape by analyzing trends in licensing and co-development deals, and by profiling the most significant deals that have occurred in this indication in recent years.
Have any query? ask our expert @ http://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/10070574
List of Figures, Tables and Charts Available in Alzheimer’s Disease Therapeutics in Major Developed Markets to 2021 – Aging Population and Improved Disease Understanding Increase Demand for Disease Modifying Agents
1.1 List of Tables
Table 1: Alzheimer’s Disease Therapeutics Market, Symptoms of Alzheimer’s Disease at Different Stages of Disease 11
Table 2: Alzheimer’s Disease Therapeutics Market, Symptoms of Mild Cognitive Impairment 11
Table 3: Alzheimer’s Disease Therapeutics Market, Global Deterioration Scale for Alzheimer’s Disease 14
Table 4: Alzheimer’s Disease Therapeutics Market, Mini-Mental State Exam 15
Table 5: Alzheimer’s Disease Therapeutics Market, Alzheimer’s Disease Assessment Scale Cognitive Subscale 16
Table 6: Alzheimer’s Disease Therapeutics Market, Mild Cognitive Impairment Diagnosis Guidelines 17
Table 7: Management of AD Symptoms 20
Table 8: AD Market, Global, Pipeline Products, Discovery, 2016 87
Table 9: AD Market, Global, Pipeline Products, Preclinical, 2016 96
Table 10: AD Market, Global, Pipeline Products, Phase I, 2016 116
Table 11: AD Market, Global, Pipeline Products, Phase II, 2016 119
Table 12: AD Market, Global, Pipeline Products, Phase III, 2016 122
Get Discount on Alzheimer’s Disease Therapeutics Markets to 2021:
About Absolute Report:
Absolute Reports is an upscale platform to help key personnel in the business world in strategizing and taking visionary decisions based on facts and figures derived from in-depth market research. We are one of the top report resellers in the market dedicated towards bringing you an ingenious concoction of data parameters.