Hip and knee reconstruction is a fully mature market that has experienced no major innovation over the last decade other than incremental improvements. As health executives are scrutinizing purchases and using multiple channels to procure orthopedic devices at highly competitive prices, profit margins have been negatively affected; thus, revenue growth is dwindling in the global large joint reconstruction space.
Sales in the hip and knee market was valued at $13.83bn in 2015, and is expected to experience slow growth throughout the forecast period, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 2.8%.
Key Questions Answered
- Zimmer’s megamerger with Biomet in 2014 represents an attempt to lock in its dominance of the large joint space. How does the competitive landscape look like after the merger in different geographical regions?
- Given the escalating healthcare financial burden, many countries have put measures in place to initiate rationing of hip and knee replacements. How will the global hip and knee market evolve in the next five years?
- Competitive assessment: Currently marketed products and evolving competitive landscape
- In-depth analysis of practice patterns and adoption trends of different surgeries
- Insightful review of the key industry drivers, opportunities, restraints and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide qualitative analysis of its implications
- Other key topics covered include procedural trends, market access, reimbursement considerations, and implications for the overall market
- Market share analysis of the competition in different regions
- Annualized sales units and market revenues of each market segment from 2013-2022
Reasons to buy
The report will enable you to -
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global market
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the global market in the future
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analysing the performance of various competitors
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage
- Track device sales in the global market from 2012-2021
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships
Inquire for Discount: http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001409747/discount
ReportsWeb.com is a one stop shop of market research reports and solutions to various companies across the globe. We help our clients in their decision support system by helping them choose most relevant and cost effective research reports and solutions from various publishers.