Irregular periods are becoming very common in women and most of the females suffer through heavy bleeding or have no menstrual flow at all. Many women skip periods for couple of months in spite of not being pregnant. Abdominal bloating is common in those females skipping periods for long time. There are many factors responsible for causing irregularities in periods like using birth control pills, deficiency of nutrients, use of contraceptive devices and extreme weight loss or weight gain. Irregularities in periods may give rise to infertility and impotency problems also as ovulation process gets misbalanced when body takes relatively long time than normal to build uterus lining. When this lining sheds, periods occur and menstrual bleeding starts. Some women face the problem of periods after giving childbirth also. Menstrual cramps usually occur after few years when a girl gets her first period. Women who take caffeine and heavy medications unknowingly also face problems in menstruation.
Women may face problem in conceiving when time gap between two periods is not fixed and ovulation is not certain. With the help of herbal treatment, women can get relief from period problems without any fear of misbalance in hormones. Women can use MCBC capsules which provide the best ayurvedic treatment for irregular periods. These supplements promote blood circulation which increases supply of nutrients towards reproductive system. With proper nourishment, glands and organs work better. Ovaries produce optimum amount of estrogen which further causes proper shedding of uterus lining. Due to healthy organ functions, body maintains a fixed time period of forming uterus lining. Improvement in health also keeps other problems away related with reproductive system like leucorrhoea, infection, etc.
MCBC capsules contain Jyotishmati, Shatavari,, Aparajita, Brahmadandi, Salabmisri, Brahmi, Kachnar, Dirghwali, Unab, Ustukhuddus, Agastya, Gurhal, Nilkadambika, Shankhpushpi and Aloe Vera. Blend of these herbs is used to form this ayurvedic treatment for irregular periods which provides countless benefits to female reproductive system and few of these are explained below:
1. These herbs work well for gynecological problems.
2. These effective ingredients calm down painful sensations and thus give relief from abdominal and back pain during periods. These also help women to get relief from menstrual cramps.
3. Keep control on central nervous system and reduce effects of stress, depression and emotional problems. These are beneficial for healthy working of reproductive system.
4. These herbs increase fertility and potency in women and maintain healthy time gap between ovulation. This helps women to plan for conceiving and getting pregnant.
5. These effective herbs are very beneficial for women during menopause time and give relief from hot flashes, night sweat, disturbed sleeps, urinary problems, etc.
6. These herbs help one to overcome deficiencies which disturb regularity in periods.
Some of these herbs possess cooling properties that reduce effects of heat in reproductive system and keep their healthy functions on track. Women can also bring back menstrual cycle on track after giving childbirth with the help of this ayurvedic treatment for irregular periods. Use MCBC capsules for 3 to 4 months to get long term relief from menstruation problems. Include fruits more in your diet and reduce consumption of caffeine in order to suppress effects of heat that disturb periods.
To view more about MCBC Capsules, visit: http://www.holisticayurveda.in/product/herbal-treatment-for-irregular-menstruation/
Company Name: Ayush Remedies
Company Info: Ayush Remedies is a dynamic company devoted to spread Ayurveda, the holistic life science worldwide. The company focuses on promoting good health through the goodness of nature. The company has played a pioneering role in re-establishing the ancient knowledge by making people aware of the wonders of Ayurveda, the ancient Indian health care system and the magical properties of herbs.
Company Website: http://www.ayushremedies.in