With increasing age, prostate gets enlarged over time and inflammation in this gland increases after age of 50. This brings many sexual problems at elder age. Swelling in prostate suppresses urethra through which urine and semen passes from bladder to male organ. Due to pressure on urethra, one feels that bladder is always full even during presence of little amount of urine and semen. Men feel frequent urge to urinate and this problem not only frustrates but makes one tired due to persistent trips to bathroom. Injuries may bring this problem a little earlier in life. Enlargement in prostate may also lead to problem of semen leakage in men. It is one of the sexual disorders which reduce ability of lovemaking in men and they often feel embarrassed during mating. Prostate gland also secretes a fluid that protects sperm cells when they move from male organ to female ovaries. Enlargement in prostate can be treated with the help of appropriate treatment.
One can use Prostocure capsules which provide the most effective ayurvedic treatment for BPH. These supplements provide nutrients which keeps organs in healthy state. These capsules increase absorption and metabolism of nutrients in body. Nourishment further keeps reproductive organs in healthy state. Anti-inflammatory action of these supplements reduces swelling in prostate gland within short period of time. These supplements treat infections also which cause inflammation in prostate gland. These supplements effectively cure prostate enlargement problem also. Men get relief from symptoms like getting up frequently at night to urinate, a weak or slow urinary stream, returning to urinate again minutes after finishing, a feeling of incomplete bladder emptying, urgency to urinate, continued dribbling of urine, difficulty in starting urination, a urinary stream that starts and stops, frequent urination and straining to urinate.
Prostocure capsules are completely herbal and therefore men of any age can take this ayurvedic treatment for BPH. Prostocure capsules contain the following herbs:
1. Shatavari Ext. – Antioxidants present in this herb can reduce oxidative stress on prostate gland and can protect it from free radical attack and toxins.
2. Gokshura Ext. – This herb nourishes prostate gland and keeps reproductive system healthy. It enhances muscle movements in body and provides strength too.
3. Akik Pishti – Cooling properties of this herb protect prostate gland from effects of heat (produced in body).
4. Puga – This herb clears blockage in urinary tract to allow easy flow of urine and semen. This helps in emptying bladder completely and thus gives relief from frequent trips to toilet. So, it is included in this ayurvedic treatment for BPH.
5. Elaichi – Due to antiseptic properties, this herb treats infection in prostate gland, bladder and kidneys. It also enhances healthy functions of kidneys and improves blood purification process in body.
6. Varuna Ext. – Anti-inflammatory action of this herb effectively reduces swelling in prostate. This prevents pressure on urethra and thus eases flow of fluid from bladder to male organ. Dribbling of urine and frequency of urination further reduce. This prevents loss of semen that gets wasted away during urination.
7. Putikaranja – This herb possesses analgesic properties and thus it gives relief from pain in prostate gland.
Take this effective ayurvedic treatment for BPH for 3 to 4 months continuously to get complete relief from prostate enlargement problem.
To view more about Prostocure Capsules, visit: http://www.ayurvedresearchfoundation.in/product/ayurvedic-treatment-for-enlarged-prostate/
Company Name: Ayush Remedies
Company Info: Ayush Remedies is a dynamic company devoted to spread Ayurveda, the holistic life science worldwide. The company focuses on promoting good health through the goodness of nature. The company has played a pioneering role in re-establishing the ancient knowledge by making people aware of the wonders of Ayurveda, the ancient Indian health care system and the magical properties of herbs.
Company Website: http://www.ayushremedies.in