Losing few strands of hair every day is completely normal. But losing bunch of tresses in large amount indicates poor health condition of a person. There are two major factors behind hair fall. One is deficiency of nutrients and other is stress. Stress affects appetite and one reduces intake of foods that ultimately deprives scalp of nourishment. Poor nutrition, frequent illness, iron deficiency and poor blood circulation also affect functions of sebaceous glands that produce keratin. Treatment like chemotherapy also leads to heavy loss of tresses. Lack of iron, protein and vitamins cause hormonal misbalance in body that affect functions of sebaceous glands. Poor nourishment makes follicles inactive and causes them to lose tresses. Stress and tension affects the normal life cycle of hair growth and shedding. This increases hair fall at relatively fast rate. Genetic disorders and hereditary factors can also be accounted for loss of tresses.
There are many home remedies which can help in reducing hair loss like applying eggs, henna, fenugreek paste, etc. Due to busy routine, many people do not get time to use these natural remedies. Many people, especially women, delay washing hair or wash hair too much. Both of these habits are also bad for hair and scalp health.
One can use Hylix oil which provides the most effective ayurvedic treatment for dandruff. This herbal oil is made up of natural ingredients which are highly rich in nutrients. Nourishment provided by this oil improves health of sebaceous glands which produce keratin regularly. Healthy production of keratin speeds up hair growth and increases length of tresses. Thickness, shine and strength of hairs increase naturally. Moisturization provided by this oil keeps away dandruff and due to this grip of follicles on hairs increases. This can further reduce hair fall naturally and can maintain volume of hair. This oil is beneficial for both males and females. Hair growth improves and helps to reduce chances of baldness.
Following herbs are used in this ayurvedic treatment for dandruff:
1. Shikakai – Due to its cleansing action, this herb clears impurities and harmful particles from scalp and hairs. This herb also increases softness in tresses.
2. Amla – It contains vitamin C and antioxidants which protect cells, follicles and sebaceous glands in scalp from ill effects of free radicals and toxins. It also prevents graying of hairs and repairs damaged scalp.
3. Kalonji – It strengthens follicles and thus prevents detachment of hairs roots from scalp. It reduces chances of permanent hair loss and baldness.
4. Bhringraj – Rejuvenating action of this herb present in ayurvedic treatment for dandruff prevents dullness in scalp tissues, cells, follicles and sebaceous glands. This herb promotes hair growth to prevent baldness.
5. Henna – This herb acts as a moisturizing agent which conditions and prevents dryness in scalp as well as hairs. It increases shine and softness in tresses.
6. Neem – Antifungal and antibacterial nature of this herb treats problem of head lice, infections and eczema in scalp. It also provides moisturization to scalp and thus prevents problem of dandruff.
It is recommended to use this effective ayurvedic treatment for dandruff for 3 to 4 months regularly. Apply this oil before every hair wash to get best results. Avoid consumption of junk foods, beverages and smoking to prevent hormone misbalance in body and reduce hair fall naturally.
To view more about Hylix Oil, visit: http://www.ayurvedresearchfoundation.in/product/ayurvedic-hair-oil/
Company Name: Ayush Remedies
Company Info: Ayush Remedies is a dynamic company devoted to spread Ayurveda, the holistic life science worldwide. The company focuses on promoting good health through the goodness of nature. The company has played a pioneering role in re-establishing the ancient knowledge by making people aware of the wonders of Ayurveda, the ancient Indian health care system and the magical properties of herbs.
Company Website: http://www.ayushremedies.in