Every person has piles (cushions around anus) but they do not cause any problem until they get inflamed. Piles prevent leakage of stools and therefore it is good to have hemorrhoids. But when one has inflammation in piles, then he or she suffers through severe pain but one does not talk about it out of embarrassment. Itching, burning and discomfort are common when people have inflammation in piles. One also suffers through extreme pain during bowel movements. Piles sometimes bleed when inflammation increases and this further increases the risk of infection in anal canal. This problem can happen in any age and people suffering from this problem decline the urge of emptying stools. In case of chronic constipation, inflamed piles come out of anus mouth in the form of lumps. In such cases, surgery is required to remove these lumps.
People suffering from chronic constipation for long time are at high risk of having inflamed piles. During constipation, one needs to put extra pressure to pass stools and this increases blood flow towards anus walls resulting in inflammation in piles. Piles small in size do not require any treatment but if the problem becomes severe then it requires treatment. There are some home remedies which can give relief from mild inflammation in piles like applying aloe vera gel, apple cider vinegar and potato paste on the affected area. Habit of using squatting toilets reduces the need of straining and thus eases bowel movements.
To get complete relief from inflammation in piles within short period of time, one can use Pilesgon capsules which provide the most effective ayurvedic treatment for hemorrhoids.
These supplements are very helpful for pregnant women who are at high risk of having piles problem due to constipation. Active ingredients of these capsules promote digestion in order to prevent formation of hard stools. Herbal formula of these supplements improves colon functions also. This prevents sticking of stools to colon walls and eases passing of waste without exerting much pressure.
Following herbs are used in this ayurvedic treatment for hemorrhoids:
1. Reetha – This herb is used as a natural cleanser from years and it helps to completely empty bowel movements regularly.
2. Kathha – This effective ingredient helps in preventing diarrhea, indigestion, swelling in colon and bleeding during bowel movements.
3. Shudh takan – This herb gives relief from bloating caused due to improper digestion of food and gas which is formed when hard stools stuck inside anal canal.
4. Rasaunt – This herb is rich in vitamin C and is anti-diabetic, anti-tumor, anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant, anti-viral and anti-fungal in nature. This herb calms down nerves which reduces inflammation in blood vessels naturally. It treats infection also which happens due to wounds and bleeding inside anus.
5. Indraju – This therapeutic herb is used in ayurvedic treatment for hemorrhoids as it can effectively treat ailments in digestive system and prevent bleeding. This further helps one to get rid of painful bowel movements.
6. Kalijiri – This herb (black cumin) improves digestion to keep bowel movements regular and thus prevents constipation. Effective action of this ingredient also treats skin irritation and itching caused due to inflammation in piles.
7. Ayapana – This herb treats stomach ache caused due to improper digestion of food. This herb also helps in fighting against infections.
These herbs are blended along with extracts of Khun Sosha, Hemsagar and Haritaki to form Pilesgon capsules. This ayurvedic treatment for hemorrhoids is beneficial for both males and females and should be taken for 3 to 4 months consistently to attain optimum results.
To view more about Pilesgon Capsules, visit: http://www.ayurvedresearchfoundation.in/product/ayurvedic-treatment-for-piles/
Company Name: Ayush Remedies
Company Info: Ayush Remedies is a dynamic company devoted to spread Ayurveda, the holistic life science worldwide. The company focuses on promoting good health through the goodness of nature. The company has played a pioneering role in re-establishing the ancient knowledge by making people aware of the wonders of Ayurveda, the ancient Indian health care system and the magical properties of herbs.
Company Website: http://www.ayushremedies.in