Publisher forecast that the global cancer drugs and treatments market will reach $143.7bn by 2023. Publisher’s latest report ‘The Cancer Drugs & Treatments Market – Data, Analysis & Forecasts to 2023′ explains just how this market will experience growth over the medium and long term. The report also highlights forecast for the next 5 and 10 years, so that you and your company can make specific long term plans. Don’t let your competitors get the head-start on you, order this report today.
Have you seen the recent news on Cancer Drugs?
- Merck’s new cancer drug kept more than 4 of 5 melanoma patients alive for a year
- Biopharma Alliances will be needed For Cancer Drugs in the cost conscious future – Forbes
- EU approval for Bayer’s prostate cancer drug
- Sanofi ditches late-stage bone marrow cancer drug
The Anti-cancer treatment market is already worth $77.4bn (Publisher) and continues to be one of the largest and fastest growing areas for new drug development – can you afford not to be involved? Should you and your company be capturing a greater market share?
Request for Sample: http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001274186/sample
Essential facts examined in this report
1) Across 2013, 15 new molecular entities were approved by the FDA; out of which seven were for Oncology.
2) Currently targeted therapies dominate the oncology pipeline, followed by chemotherapy.
3) Immunotherapy drugs are gaining increasing amounts of attention due to fewer expected side effects.
Only by ordering this in-depth exclusive report will you have full access to the unique findings. This information is not available anywhere else. Find full details of these approved drugs alongside key cancer drugs in their testing phases in this new Publisher report.
Inquire for Discount: http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001274186/discount
Discover exactly what the industry leaders are doing TODAY -
Within Publisher’s ‘The Cancer Drugs & Treatments Market – Data, Analysis & Forecasts to 2023′ we analyse the key cancer drugs and treatments in the market currently and how they will perform across the next decade.
Our study focuses on the individual revenues of the top 25 anti-cancer agents. With variable patents and the threat of generics, how will these key cancer drugs fare across the next decade? – ONLY THIS UNIQUE REPORT WILL TELL YOU
ReportsWeb.com is a one stop shop of market research reports and solutions to various companies across the globe. We help our clients in their decision support system by helping them choose most relevant and cost effective research reports and solutions from various publishers.
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org