(Before It's News)
- According to 7th Edition of Diabetes Atlas published by IDF around 415 Million adults are suffering from diabetes globally.
- As per WHO statistics European region has close to 60 Million people suffering from diabetes. Out of these 10.3 percent and 9.6 percent are Men and Women respectively, who are either 25 years or more.
- In European region prevalence of diabetes differ from country to country. Spain has one of the highest diabetes prevalence in Europe.
- Prevalence of diabetes in German population is falling; in 2007 the figure was in double digit percent and it is expected that by 2020 it will fall in single digit percent.
- Italy has also shown a fall in prevalence of diabetes population in its population. However the decline is very marginal.
- Sweden has also shown a decline in the diabetes prevalence in its population.
Related Report: Europe Blood Glucose Device (SMBG) (Test Strips, Lancet, Meter) Market & Forecast
Renub Research is a Market Research and Consulting Company. We have more than 10 years of experience especially in international Business-to-Business Researches, Surveys and Consulting. Our wide clientele comprises of major players in Life Sciences, Information Technology, Telecom, Tourism, Energy, Retail, Manufacturing, Automotive, and Social sector.
USA: +1- 678-302-0700