Several forces are triggering the boost in the overall demand for Big Data integration in the healthcare industry. Governmental agencies are encouraging the use of Big Data in the healthcare sector. The Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) under the Health Data Initiative (HDI) is starting to release data from agencies like Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) in order to access public data of patients for clinical trials and other research activities. To ensure adequate access to information in a standard format, the Federal Government announced the Big Data Research and Development Initiative in March 2012, to support the release and usability of the data stores.
The integration of Big Data Analytics in the healthcare sector will, in turn, keep the patients and the healthcare ecosystem aware of what is appropriate for them. Big Data analytics will ensure that the patient gets the most appropriate treatment by connecting the patient with the right kind of care provider. Data could also be utilized to provide improved clinical trials accuracy. Physicians at Harvard Medical School and Harvard Pilgrim Healthcare analyzed the 4 years of Electronic Healthcare Record (EHR) data to detect and classify patients with diabetes for public health surveillance.
Our market study includes an overview and analysis of the Big Data analytics in the healthcare sector by components and services, applications and geographical regions, in turn, providing a comprehensive outlook of the market. The report provides an extensive insight of the major developments, trends and key participants. All of the above mentioned report coverage parameters are discussed across different regions like North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC) and Rest of the World (ROW). Along with emphasizing on the key driving and challenging forces for this market, the report also provides a comprehensive section of the notable regulations, consortiums, patents and standards for the Big Data Analytics in the healthcare sector.
Request for Sample: http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW00020549/sample
The answers to the following key questions can be found in the report:
- What are the key market trends and developments in Big Data Analytics in the healthcare sector?
- What are the different sources of Big Data in the healthcare sector?
- What are the advantages of Big Data analytics in the healthcare sector?
- Who are the Big Data users in the healthcare industry?
- Which key therapeutics are utilizing Big Data technology/analytics?
- What are the important hardware components in the Big Data Analytics in the healthcare sector?
- What are the important kinds of software in the Big Data Analytics in the healthcare and their deployment type?
- What types of services are provided in the Big Data Analytics in the healthcare sector?
- What are the key applications of the Big Data Analytics in the healthcare sector?
- Which geographical region will lead the global Big Data Analytics in the healthcare by the end of the forecast period?
- Who are the key players in the Big Data Analytics in the healthcare sector?
Inquire for Discount: http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW00020549/discount
The research also incorporates Porter’s Five Force Model for in-depth analysis of the Big Data Analytics in the healthcare sector. The report builds itself upon a comprehensive value chain giving a clear understanding of the ecosystem of entry of Big Data Analytics in the healthcare sector. The report includes the profiles of major players in the Big Data Analytics in the healthcare sector like Dell, Cognizant, Cerner and Optum among others allowing its readers to get an insight into the industry trends.
ReportsWeb.com is a one stop shop of market research reports and solutions to various companies across the globe. We help our clients in their decision support system by helping them choose most relevant and cost effective research reports and solutions from various publishers.
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org