According to Publisher, the Global Prefilled Syringes market is accounted for $4.45 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $11.18 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 14.0% during the forecast period. Rising prevalence of chronic diseases, technological advancements and rising number of biologics are the key factors fueling the market growth. On the other hand, stringent government regulations and high cost of these syringes are hampering the market.
Rising combination therapy is one of the major trends that can be seen in the prefilled syringes. The growing number of self-injection patients and technological advancements is creating new growth opportunities for the players in the prefilled syringes market. North America leads the market owing to increasing demand from the home-based healthcare treatment. Glass-based prefilled syringes commanded the largest market in terms of both volume and revenue owing to the ideal characteristics of the material.
Some of the key players in the market include Nipro Corporation, West Pharmaceutical Services, Inc., Bespak, Unilife Corporation, Gerresheimer AG, Vetter Pharma International GmbH, Becton, Dickinson & Company, Ypsomed Holding AG, Baxter International Inc., Stevanato Group and Schott AG.
Therapeutic Application Covered:
-Other Therapeutic Applications
Usage Type Covered:
-Specialty prefilled syringes
-Conventional prefilled syringes
-Safety prefilled syringes
Barrel Type Covered:
-Customized prefilled syringes
Request for Sample @ http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001322779/sample
Product Type Covered:
-Plastic-based Prefilled Syringes
-Glass-based Prefilled Syringes
-Rest of Europe
-Rest of Asia Pacific
-Rest of the World
Inquire for Discount @ http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001322779/discount
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
ReportsWeb is a one stop shop of market research reports and solutions to various companies across the globe. We help our clients in their decision support system by helping them choose most relevant and cost effective research reports and solutions from various publishers.
Call: +1-646- 491-9876