Compression therapy products, especially static compression devices, have become the standard in the treatment of venous conditions, such as deep vein thrombosis (DVT), varicose veins, and venous leg ulcers, and lymphatic disorders, such as primary and secondary lymphedema. While elastic stockings and compression bandaging have played important roles in providing effective therapies, newer modes of static compression such as custom garments and adjustable products have been introduced to ease patient burden and improve treatment compliance. Pneumatic compression devices have similarly advanced, despite their lower adoption rates. Segmented pumps with tunable pressure characteristics have joined the ranks of simpler devices with single outputs for single inflatable chambers in the treatment of venous and lymphatic conditions. Although pneumatic compression has not quite been an arena of rapid innovation, some manufacturers have developed advanced pump systems that deliver complex pressure profiles to the affected areas of the patients’ bodies. This report focuses on both static and pneumatic compression market categories. The overall compression therapy market has been estimated in this report, which covers the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK, Japan, Brazil, China and India (10MM) up to 2021. The report provides an investigation of unmet needs, future adoption trends and compound annual growth rates (CAGR) for each geography and market segment. In addition, this report presents the current market drivers and barriers which will influence the future market growth of compression therapy in the 10MM.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the current and future market outlook for compression therapy products in the developed and emerging markets? What trends are affecting the global compression therapy market?
- Which are the key, high growth markets? What compression therapy segments are growing the fastest?
- What are the unmet needs? What is the scope for more innovation and what are the end-users looking for in their products?
- What are some of the newer innovations that may fulfill these unmet needs? What are the physician perceptions and market outlooks?
- What percent of global revenue are from emerging markets? How will this change in the future?
- Sigvaris, BSN Medical, Medi, and Medtronic currently dominate the global advanced dressings market. What are their market shares in the major global economies and which companies constitute the remainder of the market?
Request Sample Copy http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001179748/sample
3M Health Care
Lohmann & Rauscher
Bio Compression Systems
Smith & Nephew
Molnlycke Health Care
Muranaka Medical Instruments
Guangzhou Yihao Electronic Technology
Make an enquiry: http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001179748/buying