Schizophrenia is a severe mental disorder that affects an individual’s behaviors, thoughts, and emotions; it is extremely heterogeneous, and no two affected individuals will have the same experience. The disorder is characterized by the presence of positive and negative symptoms. Positive symptoms can be defined as behaviors that are not usually seen in healthy individuals; these symptoms tend to be of a psychotic nature and include hallucinations and delusions. Negative symptoms, on the other hand, are described as a reduction in normal behaviors. People with schizophrenia who exhibit negative symptoms show a lack of motivation, emotions, or interest (apathy), and may sometimes refuse to speak (mute). The severity of these symptoms varies with each affected individual.
For more information http://www.reportsweb.com/epicast-report-schizophrenia-epidemiology-forecast-to-2025
- The Schizophrenia EpiCast Report provides an overview of the risk factors and global trends of schizophrenia in the 7MM (US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, and Japan). It includes a 10-year epidemiological forecast for 12-month diagnosed prevalent cases of schizophrenia segmented by sex and age in these markets.
- The schizophrenia epidemiology report is written and developed by Masters- and PhD-level epidemiologists.
- The EpiCast Report is in-depth, high quality, transparent and market-driven, providing expert analysis of disease trends in the 7MM.
Request Sample Copy http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001480817/sample
Reasons to buy
The Schizophrenia EpiCast report will allow you to -
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global schizophrenia market.
- Quantify patient populations in the global schizophrenia market to improve product design, pricing, and launch plans.
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the age groups and sex that present the best opportunities for schizophrenia therapeutics in each of the markets covered.
Make an enquiry: http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001480817/buying
ReportsWeb is a one stop shop of market research reports and solutions to various companies across the globe. We help our clients in their decision support system by helping them choose most relevant and cost effective research reports and solutions from various publishers