The term “Wireless Network Infrastructure” has conventionally been associated with macrocell RAN (Radio Access Network) and mobile core segments of mobile operator networks. However, the scope of the term is expanding as mobile operators increase their investments in Heterogeneous Network or HetNet infrastructure such as small cells, carrier Wi-Fi and DAS (Distributed Antenna Systems), to cope with increasing capacity and coverage requirements.
For more information about this report: http://www.reportsweb.com/the-wireless-network-infrastructure-ecosystem-2016-2030-macrocell-ran-small-cells-c-ran-rrh-das-carrier-wi-fi-mobile-core-backhaul-and-fronthaul .
In addition, mobile operators are keen to shift towards a C-RAN (Centralized RAN) architecture, which centralizes baseband functionality to be shared across a large number of distributed radio nodes. In comparison to standalone clusters of base stations, C-RAN provides significant performance and economic benefits such as baseband pooling, enhanced coordination between cells, virtualization, network extensibility and energy efficiency.
Due to a decline in macrocell RAN infrastructure spending, Publisher estimates that the wireless network infrastructure market will remain relatively flat through 2020, with annual investments of over $61 Billion. We also expect a significant shift in investments towards small cells, C-RAN, DAS and carrier Wi-Fi infrastructure. By 2020, these four submarkets, together with their fronthaul and backhaul segments, will account for over 50% of all wireless network infrastructure spending.
Request Sample Copy at http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW00020330/sample .
The “Wireless Network Infrastructure Ecosystem: 2016 – 2030 – Macrocell RAN, Small Cells, C-RAN, RRH, DAS, Carrier Wi-Fi, Mobile Core, Backhaul & Fronthaul” report presents an in-depth assessment of the wireless network infrastructure ecosystem including enabling technologies, key trends, market drivers, challenges, investment trends, mobile operator revenue potential, regional CapEx commitments, network rollout strategies, future roadmap, value chain, ecosystem player profiles and vendor market share. The report also presents forecasts for wireless network infrastructure investments from 2016 till 2030. The forecasts cover 9 individual submarkets and 6 regions.
The report covers the following topics:
- Up-to-date coverage of market dynamics allowing wireless network infrastructure vendors to analyze opportunities and challenges of selling to mobile operators in different regional markets
- Analysis of demand and supply of wireless network infrastructure including forecasts of investment trends, technology requirements and deployment strategies for antenna, RAN, mobile core, backhaul and fronthaul deployments
- Review of mobile operator CapEx commitments, subscriptions, traffic projections and service revenue, by technology and region
- Market outlook for key technologies including TD-LTE, LTE-Advanced, VoLTE, RCS, LTE broadcast, unlicensed LTE small cells and 5G
- Industry roadmap and value chain
- Profiles and strategies of over 350 ecosystem players including wireless network infrastructure vendors and enabling technology providers
- Vendor market share for macrocell RAN, small cells, C-RAN, DAS, carrier Wi-Fi, mobile core, backhaul and fronthaul
- Market analysis and forecasts from 2016 till 2030
Make an enquiry: http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW00020330/buying .