Prostate gland is situated in reproductive system through which urethra passes. This gland also produces fluid called prostate specific antigen which when mixed with sperm cells produces semen. Enlargement in this gland is also referred to as benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH). Men ejaculate semen after reaching climax during lovemaking. Generally this gland enlarges with increasing age but due to poor nutrition intake this problem may occur little earlier in life. Inflammation in prostate increases the pressure on urethra and due to narrowing of this tube, bladder contracts more in order to push urine out of body. Prostate may get enlarged due to injuries and infection. Inflammation in prostate also creates problem in lovemaking as men face problem of early discharge and uncontrolled ejaculation. It is very embarrassing for men to ejaculate in between lovemaking. Risk of urinary tract infection increases in men when the bladder does not empty completely.
With the help of herbal supplements, men can get relief from prostate problems in a natural manner. Men can use Prostocure capsules which provide the best ayurvedic treatment for prostate problems. Powerful ingredients of these supplements reduce swelling in prostate gland effectively. These supplements give relief from symptoms also like getting up frequently at night to urinate, a weak or slow urinary stream, a feeling of incomplete bladder emptying, continued dribbling of urine, frequent urination, straining to urinate, difficulty in starting urination, a urinary stream that starts and stops and urgency to urinate.
This ayurvedic treatment for prostate problems uses the following given herbs:
1. Puga – This effective ingredient of Prostocure capsules clears obstruction in urinary tract which allows easy flow of urine and semen. Thus it helps in emptying bladder completely during urination and ejaculation.
2. Shatavari Ext. – Antioxidants present in this ingredient protect prostate gland from damage due to free radical attack and toxins.
3. Varuna Ext. – Anti-inflammatory action of this ingredient reduces swelling in prostate gland. This reduces pressure on urethra and prevents obstruction in free flow of urine and semen. This prevents dribbling of urine and frequency of urination. This also prevents wastage of semen which is very important to protect sperm cells.
4. Elaichi – This ingredient possesses antiseptic properties which reduce risk of infection in prostate, bladder and kidneys. It also enhances kidney functions and promotes blood purification process in body. It also prevents deposition of crystalline objects which reduce chances of stone in kidneys. Hence, it is included in making this ayurvedic treatment for prostate problems.
5. Putikaranja – This ingredient possesses analgesic properties and gives relief from pain or cramps in prostate.
6. Gokshura Ext. – This ingredient nourishes cells, tissues and muscles in prostate gland and enhances functions of this organ. This herb also enhances muscle movements in body and physical strength.
7. Akik Pishti – This herb possesses cooling properties which reduce ill effects of heat produced in body on prostate gland.
Prostocure capsules reduce ill effects of aging on reproductive system, keep prostate in healthy condition and help to get rid of BPH effectively. Take this ayurvedic treatment for prostate problems regularly for at least 3 to 4 months to achieve long term results.
To view more about Prostocure Capsules, visit: http://www.ayurvedresearchfoundation.in/product/ayurvedic-treatment-for-enlarged-prostate/
Company Name: Ayush Remedies
Company Info: Ayush Remedies is a dynamic company devoted to spread Ayurveda, the holistic life science worldwide. The company focuses on promoting good health through the goodness of nature. The company has played a pioneering role in re-establishing the ancient knowledge by making people aware of the wonders of Ayurveda, the ancient Indian health care system and the magical properties of herbs.
Company Website: http://www.ayushremedies.in