According to Publisher, the Global BioControl Agents market is estimated at $1.55 billion in 2015 and is poised to reach $3.67 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 13.1% from 2015 to 2022. Rising concern regarding food contamination due to excess usage of pesticides is one of the key factors driving the market growth. Furthermore, concern about environment and soil fertility are the factors favoring the market growth. However, lack of adequate awareness among users acts as a restraint for BioControl Agents market.
Based on application, On-Field segment is likely to acquire the highest market share during the forecast period driven by the use of beneficial insects. On-field and seed treatment segments are capturing maximum of the market share in BioControl Agents application market. Due to their low cost and large availability, Microbials are the most widely chosen active substances. North America leads the market globally with the largest market share and is expected to grow at the highest CAGR among the other regions.
Some of the key players in the global market include Andermatt Biocontrol AG, BASF SE, Bayer CropScience AG, Biobest N.V., BioTech Systems LTD, Certis USA LLC, Dow AgroSciences, DuPont, FMC Corporation, Kenogard S.A., Koppert Biological Systems B.V., Marrone Bio Innovations, Inc., Monsanto Company Inc., Novozymes A/S and Syngenta AG.
For more information http://www.reportsweb.com/biocontrol-agents-global-market-outlook-2015-2022 .
- Vegetables & Fruits
- Cereals & Grains
- Pulses & Oils
- Other Crops
Active Substances Covered:
- Weed Killers
- Entomopathogenic Nematodes
- Out Field Crops
- Seed Treatment
Target Pests Covered:
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
- Middle East
- South Africa
Request Sample Copy http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001216376/sample .
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
12 Company Profiling
12.1 Andermatt Biocontrol AG
12.2 BASF SE
12.3 Bayer CropScience AG
12.4 Biobest N.V.
12.5 BioTech Systems LTD
12.6 Certis USA LLC
12.7 Dow AgroSciences
12.9 FMC Corporation
12.10 Kenogard S.A.
12.11 Koppert Biological Systems B.V.
12.12 Marrone Bio Innovations, Inc.
12.13 Monsanto Company Inc.
12.14 Novozymes A/S
12.15 Syngenta AG
Make an enquiry: http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001216376/buying .