According to Publisher, the Indian Ayurveda Market accounted for $XX million in 2015 and is expected to reach $XX million by 2022 growing at a CAGR of XX% from 2015 to 2022. Usually, people in India are more inclined towards natural products. Indian market for ayurvedic products is anticipated to grow at a quick rate over the coming years. Organic skincare products are achieving fast grip in India and the market is anticipated to expand even further. In addition to expanding consumer base, anti-ageing and anti-wrinkle creams are anticipated to fuel the market growth. At present, very few brands provide colour cosmetics with natural or herbal ingredients.
The large manufacturing units comprise the well established manufacturers who operate in both domestic and intemational markets. Small manufacturing units manufacture a few medicines and operate in a small area. The unstructured sector includes practicing ayurvedic experts and small scale-units manufacturing only a few products and running at local level. Nevertheless, at times such units are relatively strong in their area of business. There are some micro manufacturing units who cater to export markets only. Dabur, Baidyanath, and Zandu, together have about 80% of India’s domestic market.
For more information http://www.reportsweb.com/ayurvedic-market-outlook-2016-2022 .
Some of the key players in the market are Vicco Laboratories, The Himalaya Drug Company, Shree Baidyanath Ayurved Bhawan Pvt. Ltd., Patanjali Ayurved Limited, Kerala Ayurveda, Ltd., Hamdard Laboratories, Forest Essentials, Emami Ltd., Dabur India Ltd., Charak Pharma Pvt. Ltd. and Amrutanjan Healthcare Limited.
-Personal Care Products
-Hair Care & Fragrances
Distribution Channels Covered:
-Pharmacy & Drug Stores
-Other Distribution Channels
Mode of sale Covered:
-Nervous system disorders
Request Sample Copy http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001390872/sample .
What our report offers:
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments and sub segments
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
10 Company Profiling
10.1 Vicco Laboratories
10.2 The Himalaya Drug Company
10.3 Shree Baidyanath Ayurved Bhawan Pvt. Ltd.
10.4 Patanjali Ayurved Limited
10.5 Kerala Ayurveda Ltd.
10.6 Hamdard Laboratories
10.7 Forest Essentials
10.8 Emami Ltd.
10.9 Dabur India Ltd.
10.10 Charak Pharma Pvt. Ltd.
10.11 Amrutanjan Healthcare Limited
Make an enquiry: http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001390872/buying .