Fertility in males greatly depends on the amount of sperm cells produced and semen volume ejaculated by male organ. Sperm production lowers down mainly due to two conditions:
1. Oligospermia – In this condition, testicles produce relatively low amount of sperm cells.
2. Azoospermia – In this condition, sperm cells are not produced at all.
Infertility in males cause problem in impregnating woman and inability to achieve fatherhood can raise psychological issues also in men.
Men can take some foods and ayurvedic treatment to increase sperm count naturally. Some of the foods are listed below:
1. Dark chocolate – It possesses aphrodisiac property and contains L-Arginine which can increase semen volume as well as improve the intensity of ejaculation.
2. Oysters – These are rich in zinc which is helpful in increasing testosterone levels, sperm production, sexual desire and energy.
3. Eggs – The presence of high amount of protein and vitamin E in eggs help in the production of healthy sperms in the testicles.
4. Bananas – These contain an enzyme called bromelain and vitamin B which are beneficial for testicle health and sperm production.
5. Spinach – It is a rich source of folic acid which is helpful in reducing chances of distorted sperm cells and chromosomal abnormalities.
6. Asparagus – It contains vitamin C which protects the sperm cells from the damaging effects of free radicals.
7. Garlic – It is a potent aphrodisiac and is very effective in boosting sperm count. It also improves blood flow to the male reproductive organs.
8. Carrots – These are rich sources of vitamin A and can increase sperm production and motility naturally.
9. Goji berries – These maintain temperature of scrotum at optimum level to protect testicles from heat effects and promote sperm production.
10. Walnuts – These contain omega-3 fatty acids which improve blood flow towards male organ as well as promote sperm production too.
11. Pumpkin seeds – Phytosterols and fatty acids present in pumpkin seeds promote sperm production and increase semen volume effectively.
With the help of Spermac capsules, men can increase sperm production effectively within short period of time. These supplements provide the best ayurvedic treatment to increase sperm count. These supplements provide the following benefits:
1. Improve blood circulation in reproductive system to enhance functions of genital organs.
2. Improve sperm quality and motility.
3. These increase semen volume along with sperm count.
4. Keep epididymis healthy to keep sperms healthy when they are stored.
5. Prevent sperm cells from getting destroyed before becoming mature and reaching male organ.
6. Reduce time taken by sperm cells to reach maturity level.
7. Improve health of prostate gland which produces fluid that makes semen.
8. Clear blockage from ducts or tubes through which sperm cells travel towards male organ.
9. Protect sperm cells from auto immune disorders.
10. This ayurvedic treatment to increase sperm count also reduces the time taken to produce new cells.
Spermac capsules contain Safed Musli, Vidarikand, Gokhru Fruit, Kahu, Makoy, Dalchini, Shudh Shilajit, Abhrak, Kalonji, Kaunch Seed, Nagbala, Shwet Jeera, Tejpatra, Ashwagandha, Pipal Piper, Shatavari, Long, Kutki, Akarkara, Lauh, Jaiphal and Javitri. These herbs are well known to treat sexual disorders and increase fertility in males. Men should take Spermac capsules for 3 to 4 months regularly to get long lasting results. These capsules are completely safe and effective for men of all age groups.
To view more about Spermac Capsules, visit: http://www.holisticayurveda.in/product/herbal-semen-volume-enhancer-pills/
Company Name: Ayush Remedies
Company Info: Ayush Remedies is a dynamic company devoted to spread Ayurveda, the holistic life science worldwide. The company focuses on promoting good health through the goodness of nature. The company has played a pioneering role in re-establishing the ancient knowledge by making people aware of the wonders of Ayurveda, the ancient Indian health care system and the magical properties of herbs.
Company Website: http://www.ayushremedies.in