Publisher’s Report, “Cancer Pain-Global API Manufacturers, Marketed and Phase III Drugs Landscape, 2016″, provides comprehensive insights about the marketed drugs, drug sales, Phase III pipeline drugs and their API Manufacturers across the globe. A key objective of the Cancer Pain Report is to understand the market and pipeline status of the drugs around the Cancer Pain to explore the generic development opportunities, licensing opportunities and to gain competitive advantage on designing pipeline startegies. The Publisher’s Report provides the historical and forecasted sales of the drugs till 2018. The Report gives insights into patents providing the patent protection data and marketing exclusivity of all the drugs across the Cancer Pain. While the leading brands, companies and chemicals are considered thoroughly, Publisher’s report also provides details on the Global API Manufacturers across the globe covering Drug Master Filings of US, Europe and API Manufacturers in Asia specifically China and India.
For more information about this report: http://www.reportsweb.com/cancer-pain-global-api-manufacturers-marketed-and-phase-iii-drugs-landscape-2017 .
- A snapshot of the global Market and Phase III therapeutics scenario for Cancer Pain.
- A review of the marketed products under prescription for Cancer Pain, regulatory information and marketing status.
- Coverage of global patent coverage and detailed commentaries on the US patent challenges.
- Graphical representation of investigational products for patent expiry and market exclusivities across the globe.
- Product profiles for marketed products for Cancer Pain with complete description of mechanism of action, therapeutic class, target, route(s) of administration and chemical details.
- Coverage of API Manufacturers for Cancer Pain drugs in the United States, Europe and Asian Regions with location details.
- Coverage of Regulatory filings in the US, Europe, and Asia specifically India and China for Cancer Pain drugs.
- Coverage of Route of Synthesis of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient associated with Cancer Pain drugs.
- Coverage of Cancer Pain Phase III pipeline products featuring sections on product description, mechanism of action, Chemical details and research & development progress.
- Coverage of the United States Drug Master File (US DMF) available for Phase III Pipeline Drugs.
- Key discontinued Marketed products.
- Global Sales Figure to 2018.
Table of content:
1. Indication Overview
2. Market Drugs Landscape
3. Global API Manufacturers Assessment
4. Phase III Drugs Landscape
5. Drugs Market Data and Forecasted Sales Figure-2018
6. Marketed Drugs for Cancer Pain
7. Phase III Drugs for Cancer Pain
8. Discontinued Drugs for Cancer Pain
11. Consulting Services
12. Contact Us
Make an enquiry: http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001544366/buying .