Lung cancer is currently is the most common cause of death from cancer worldwide. Of total lung cancer incident cases, approximately 85% are the non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) subtype. NSCLC patients are usually diagnosed in the later stages of the disease, with poor prognosis. Historically, treatment options for advanced-stage NSCLC patients have been dominated by chemotherapy. However, the launch of targeted therapies such as Iressa (gefitinib) in 2003, Tarceva (erlotinib) in 2004, and Xalkori (crizotinib) in 2011, has shifted the treatment landscape towards personalized medicine.
For the purposes of this report, Publisher considers the Global NSCLC market to include NSCLC-specific drug sales in the 8MM (US, 5EU [France, Germany Italy, Spain, and the UK], Japan, and China) . The current market across these countries is dominated by the sale of major chemotherapy regimens, anti-angiogenic agents and targeted therapies for patients with EGFR+ and ALK+ NSCLC. Publisher estimated that the Global NSCLC market was valued at $6.2b in 2015. The NSCLC therapeutics market is expected to grow at a positive CAGR of 15.7%, reaching 26.71b in the 8MM by 2025.
The growth of the NSCLC market during the forecast period will be driven partly by increasing incident cases of NSCLC in the US, 5EU, Japan, and China, as the population ages. In addition, the launch of premium-priced immuno-oncology (I/O) and targeted pipeline agents will drive the uptake of new therapies and prolong the duration of treatment in the first-line and beyond. The increased used of branded I/O therapies, such as Keytruda, Opdivo, and Tecentriq will be the primary driver of growth during the forecast period. The projected increase in mutation testing rate during the forecast period coupled with the launch of new generation EGFR and ALK TKIs, and BRAF inhibitors will significantly promote the sales of the targeted therapies, Tagrisso, Alecensa, and Tafinlar + Mekinist.
Request Sample Copy: http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001608562/sample .
- Overview of NSCLC, including epidemiology, etiology, pathophysiology, symptoms, diagnosis, and current treatment options.
- Topline NSCLC drug market revenue from 2015-2025, annual cost of therapy (ACOT) , and major product sales in 17 patient segments during the forecast period are included.
- Key topics covered include strategic competitor assessment, market characterization, unmet needs, opportunities, R&D strategies, and clinical trial mapping for the NSCLC market.
- Pipeline analysis: comprehensive data split across different phases, emerging novel trends under development, synopses of innovative early-stage projects, and detailed analysis of late-stage pipeline products.
- Analysis of the current and future market competition in the global NSCLC market. Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints, and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide qualitative analysis of its implications.
Make an enquiry: http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001608562/buying .