Liver is a vital organ of the body that helps in digestion and glucose production for rest of the body. This organ works to digest, absorb and process food. It also filters blood coming from the digestive tract, detoxifies chemicals and metabolizes drugs, secretes bile that ends up back in the intestines, makes important proteins for blood clotting and performs various other functions. The problems that generally occur in liver are:
1. Hepatitis – Viruses like hepatitis A, B and C cause swelling in liver. This problem can happen due to non-infectious causes also like heavy drinking, drugs, allergic reactions and obesity.
2. Cirrhosis – Long term damage in liver can turn into permanent scarring called cirrhosis.
3. Liver cancer – There are chances of cancer in liver once cirrhosis happens.
4. Liver Failure – Infection, genetic diseases and excessive alcohol intake can cause liver failure.
5. Ascites – It is a fluid that liver secretes into the belly after cirrhosis.
6. Gallstones – If a gallstone gets stuck in the bile duct draining the liver there are chances of hepatitis and bile duct infection.
7. Hemochromatosis – During this condition, iron gets deposited in liver causing more damage to this organ.
8. Primary sclerosing cholangitis – It is a rare problem which happens due to unknown reasons but causes inflammation and scarring in the bile ducts in the liver.
9. Primary biliary cirrhosis – The unclear process slowly destroys the bile ducts in the liver and results in permanent liver scarring.
In most of the cases, it is seen that those who consume alcohol more than normal are the ones who suffer from liver dysfunction or damage. If liver gets heavily damaged, it is suggested to undergo liver transplant which is a life threatening condition. By keeping liver healthy naturally, one can avoid the problems related with liver. The best way to do this is to use natural herbs which are available in the form of ayurvedic liver detoxification supplements. Such supplements are way better than chemical based capsules that mostly have side effects associated with them.
To reduce cirrhosis risk and other liver related problems, one can use Livoxil capsules which are highly effective in case of liver problems and damage. These supplements contain effective formula that enhances functions of liver naturally. These ayurvedic liver detoxification supplements are loaded with Chitraka, Harad, Makoy, Punarnva, Bhui Amla, Bakhur-E-Mariyam, Sarpunkha, Daruharidra, Arjun, Pitpapda, Guduchi, Mandur Bhasma, Bang Bhasma, Himsara, Vayviding, Kansi, Jhabuka, Amla, Kutki, Kasmard and Branjasif.
These ayurvedic liver detoxification supplements perform the following functions:
1. Improve blood circulation in liver and provide vital nutrients that improve liver health effectively.
2. Support self-healing ability of liver.
3. Help in case of alcoholic and non-alcoholic conditions that cause damage to liver.
4. Reverse fatty liver conditions.
5. Increase bile secretion and improve digestion process inside liver.
6. Repair or heal damage in liver caused due to injuries.
7. Improve ability of liver to filter blood, absorb nutrients and make glucose and protein properly.
It is suggested to regularly take these ayurvedic liver detoxification supplements for 3 to 4 months to get long lasting relief from liver related problems.
To view more about Livoxil capsules, visit: http://www.ayurvedresearchfoundation.in/product/ayurvedic-treatment-for-liver-problems/
Company Name: Ayush Remedies
Company Info: Ayush Remedies is a dynamic company devoted to spread Ayurveda, the holistic life science worldwide. The company focuses on promoting good health through the goodness of nature. The company has played a pioneering role in re-establishing the ancient knowledge by making people aware of the wonders of Ayurveda, the ancient Indian health care system and the magical properties of herbs.
Company Website: http://www.ayushremedies.in