The body remains healthy when digestion is proper and bowel movements are regular. If any of the processes is not proper, one faces health problems and sometimes fall ill as immunity is also affected by these two processes. Many times people eat foods that are hard to digest and this is when hard stools are formed. Such foods stay inside stomach for long time and slow down digestion. This disturbs the whole process of breaking down food into small particles, absorption of nutrients and formation of stools.
Drinking less water than body requirement is also one of the reasons behind constipation and hard stool formation as body takes water from foods and leaves them dry that makes stools hard and rock solid. Constipation due to this factor is more common in kids as they are not aware of how much water should they drink daily. Lifestyle can also be blamed for causing constipation as nowadays people are more interested in taking processed and fast foods. This is happening because of the busy lifestyle where people don’t have time to cook healthy food and follow regular exercise.
All the above factors may turn mild constipation into severe problem if one does not take proper treatment. It is seen that natural herbs are more effective than chemical based products as these carry side effects with them. Therefore it is better to use ayurvedic remedies for constipation as these consist of natural herbs only.
There are some home remedies which are effective in mild case of constipation and can improve digestion process:
1. Sesame seeds – These seeds moisturize the intestines which can help if dry stools are formed.
2. Molasses – One tablespoon of blackstrap molasses before bedtime can help to ease constipation by morning.
3. Fiber – It adds bulk to stool, giving the muscles of GI tract something to grab on to, so they can keep food moving along.
4. Mint or ginger tea – It helps to alleviate a slew of digestive problems.
5. Healthy fats – These help to lubricate intestines and ease constipation.
6. Lemon water – It acts as a stimulant to digestive system and can help to flush toxins from body.
One can use Arozyme capsules to get rid of digestive disorders as these are the effective ayurvedic remedies for constipation. These supplements improve internal processes to give long lasting relief from constipation. Arozyme capsules are packed with the following benefits:
1. Keep bowel movements regular and prevent formation of hard stools.
2. Ease digestion of complex foods and make it easy for organs to absorb nutrients from foods.
3. Keep colon healthy and improve its functions.
4. Prevent abdominal pain, bloating and cramps in stomach caused due to hard stools.
5. Treat old constipation and reduce further chances of constipation.
6. Enhance immunity along with treating constipation.
7. Promote and bring back the entire digestion process on track.
Arozyme capsules contain Hing, Haritaki, Madhur Kshar, Sanay, Ajwain, Sonth, Asfoetida, Poudina and Dikamali. All these herbs are rich in medicinal properties which are beneficial for digestion process. It is recommended to regularly use these ayurvedic remedies for constipation for at least 3 to 4 months to get relief from digestive problems naturally.
To view more about Arozyme capsules, visit: http://www.holisticayurveda.in/product/herbal-constipation-relief-treatment/
Company Name: Ayush Remedies
Company Info: Ayush Remedies is a dynamic company devoted to spread Ayurveda, the holistic life science worldwide. The company focuses on promoting good health through the goodness of nature. The company has played a pioneering role in re-establishing the ancient knowledge by making people aware of the wonders of Ayurveda, the ancient Indian health care system and the magical properties of herbs.
Company Website: http://www.ayushremedies.in