The market for baby food in Taiwan is relatively small and has been severely affected in recent years by low numbers of live births. Although the convenience of baby food is attractive, breastfeeding remains important, whilst safety has also been an issue. Volume sales of baby food declined by 1.9% and value sales increased by 17.4% in 2006. Milks accounted for the majority of sales of baby food with 70% of value. Cereals is the second largest sector, accounted for 25.5%, meals & finger foods accounted for 3.6% and drinks was the smallest sector of the market with 1.1% of retail sales value in 2016. The number of births is expected to decline and the long-term trend towards increased breastfeeding will also severely hamper growth in future. Up to 2022, retail sales are expected to increase by roughly 1%, while volume sales may decline by 8%.
For more information http://www.reportsweb.com/the-baby-food-market-in-taiwan-2017 .
- The volume sales of baby food market declined by 1.9% during 2010 to 2016 and value sales have increased by 17.4% at current prices.
- All sectors, except drinks, have experienced value growth since 2010.
- Milks account for the majority of sales of baby food with 70% of value and 61 % of volume in 2016.
- The baby milk market in Taiwan consists almost entirely of powder products.
- The only multi-national currently to manufacture in Taiwan is Standard Foods.
- In recent years drugstores and baby stores have greatly increased their share of sales and have now overtaken supermarkets and hypermarkets.
Request Sample Copy http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001636943/sample .
Reason to Buy
- Evaluate important changes in consumer behavior and identify profitable markets and areas for product innovation.
- Analyse current and forecast behavior trends in each category to identify the best opportunities to exploit.
- Detailed understanding of consumption by individual product categories in order to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
- Investigates which categories are performing the best and how this is changing market dynamics.
Nestlé Taiwan Ltd
Mead Johnson Nutrition (Taiwan) Ltd
Standard Foods Corporation
Abbott Laboratories Services Corp
Make an enquiry: http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001636943/buying .