Deficiency of nutrients and poor blood circulation in body are the two main causes of weak eyesight. Like other body organs, eyes muscles and nerves need regular supply of nourishment. Due to poor blood circulation, eyes do not get nutrients in optimum amount which is one of the reasons behind lack of nourishment. Other factors include environmental factors like dirt particles, pollution and impurities in water and air, etc. Due to increased use of computers, laptops, tablets and mobiles at office and home, eyes get damaged due to harmful radiations.
Many people use glasses to see clearly when they suffer from nearsightedness and farsightedness problems. Those who do not like to wear glasses or lens go for surgery but it is not a safe and natural method. People suffering from health problems like diabetes also have weak eyesight and in chronic case of high blood sugar, there are chances that one may get blind permanently. Nearsightedness and farsightedness can happen in any age. It is also seen that many people have weak eyesight because of genetic disorders and hereditary problems. People with weak eyesight have headache, back ache and shoulder and neck pain often. This happens because of stress on eyes due to weakness.
There are many chemical treatments available that claim to improve vision within short time period but there are side effects associated with them. To avoid risk of any other problem, herbal weak eyesight treatment is better because such treatments use natural herbs only for the treatment.
There are some home remedies that one can use to get rid of symptoms of poor vision at home:
1. Wash eyes with triphala water daily to improve eyesight.
2. Drink warm milk with a mixture of almond, fennel seeds and mishri at night before going to bed and do this for at least 40 days.
3. Eat fresh bilberries regularly to improve your vision naturally. Content of this fruit strengthens blood vessels in eyes and increases retinal pigments that protect your eyes.
4. Drink fresh juice made with amla and honey daily morning. You can also take a teaspoon of amla powder with water before sleeping every night.
You can also use I-Lite capsules to get rid of glasses and improve vision. These supplements provide the most effective herbal weak eyesight treatment. Since, I-Lite capsules are made out of natural herbs only so these supplements are highly beneficial.
One using I-Lite capsules gets the following benefits:
1. These supplements are packed with vital nutrients that keep eye muscles and optic nerves healthy.
2. Coordination between lens and retina gets improved which helps in decreasing eye number effectively.
3. This herbal weak eyesight treatment effectively reduces stress on eye muscles.
4. One also gets relief from headache and eye fatigue caused due to lack of nutrients.
5. Herbs present in these capsules enhance functions of eye muscles and optic nerves.
6. Promote blood circulation in eyes.
7. Treat double vision problem and reduce blurriness in eyes.
8. These are also helpful in case of cataract and macular degeneration.
I-Lite capsules contain Terminalia Belerica, Ghee, Elettaria Cardamomum, Asparagus Racemosus, Terminalia Chebula, Phyllanthus Emblica, Honey, Glycyrrhiza Glabra, Ferrum, Celastrus Paniculatus and Piper Nigrum. Regularly use this herbal weak eyesight treatment to get rid of glasses without surgery and keep eyes healthy for prolong time. It is recommended to use I-Lite capsules for at least 3 to 4 months to get long lasting results.
To view more about I-Lite capsules, visit: http://www.ayurvedresearchfoundation.in/product/ayurvedic-treatment-for-weak-eyesight/
Company Name: Ayush Remedies
Company Info: Ayush Remedies is a dynamic company devoted to spread Ayurveda, the holistic life science worldwide. The company focuses on promoting good health through the goodness of nature. The company has played a pioneering role in re-establishing the ancient knowledge by making people aware of the wonders of Ayurveda, the ancient Indian health care system and the magical properties of herbs.
Company Website: http://www.ayushremedies.in