(Before It's News)
Nurturing Your Skin During Radiation Therapy
Bathe or shower day by day utilizing warm water and a mellow unscented Cleanser, for example, Rinse your skin well and pat it dry with a delicate towel.
When washing, be tender with your skin in the territory being dealt with. Try not to utilize a washcloth, cleaning fabric, loofah or brush.
Saturate your skin regularly
Utilize just a single at any given moment unless your medical care taker instructs you to utilize more.
Apply the Lotions 2 times each day. Your medical attendant will let you know whether you have to do it pretty much frequently.
- On the off chance that your radiation treatment is in the morning, apply the cream.
- Abstain from bothering your skin in the treatment region.
- Wear baggy, cotton apparel over the treated region..
- Utilize just the lotions, creams, or moisturizers that are suggested by your specialist or attendant.
- Try not to utilize cosmetics, scents, powders, or face ointment in the zone being dealt with.
- You can utilize antiperspirant on in place skin in the region being dealt with. Quit utilizing it if your skin gets to be distinctly aggravated.
- Try not to shave the treated Skin. In the event that you should shave, utilize an electric razor and stop if the skin gets to be distinctly bothered.
- Try not to put any tape on the treated skin.
- Try not to give your treated skin a chance to come into contact with extraordinary hot or frosty temperatures. This incorporates hot tubs, water bottles, warming cushions, and ice packs.
- Try not to apply any patches to the treated region, including torment patches.