North America Sleep Apnea Devices Market is expected to reach USD 3.4 billion by 2022, from USD 2.2 billion in 2015 growing at a CAGR of 6.1% during the forecast years to 2022.
North America Sleep Apnea Devices Market By Product Type (Diagnostic Devices (Polysomnographs, Pulse Oximeters, Polygraphs, Actygraph), Treatment Devices (PAP, Facial Interfaces, ASV, Airway Clearance Systems, Oxygen Concentrators, Oral Appliances, Accessories), By End-User (Hospitals, Home Healthcare, Sleep Clinics, Community Healthcare), By Countries (U.S., Canada, Mexico) – Trends and Forecast to 2022
The market is segmented based on product type, end-user and geography:
By Product Type:
Key Players operating in the North America Spinal Implants Market:
· Philips Respironics, a subsidiary of Philips Healthcare
· Fisher and Paykel Healthcare, Ltd. (New Zealand)
· Compumedics Limited (Australia)
· Carefusion Corporation (U.S.)
· Curative Medical, Inc.
· BMC Medical Co., Ltd.
· SomnoMed, Inc.
· Natus Medical Incorporated
· Fisher and Paykel Healthcare Ltd.
· DeVilbiss Healthcare
· Global Medical Holdings, LLC
· Itamar Medical, Ltd.
· Weinmann Medical Devices GmbH & Co. KG
Global Sleep Apnea Devices Market – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024
Office Number-317, Amanora Chambers,
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar,